Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Air Filter

Tuned_Up_T-Sport

Hi all i recently decided i was going to relocate my A'pexi induction kit after i'd got the silicone hose i needed i found that the filter didnt fit how id been told it would fit i.e. inbetween the Battery and headlamp, theres not a whole lot in it but still, i think the problem is the air con pipeage getting in the way. Can i Move th Battery toward the bulkhead without causing a problem i dont want to have to move the filter too much because of the MAF wiring..

Has anyone got any pics of a relocated induction to help me out.

you may need a custom made Battery tray and you will definatly need to move the Battery.

and you can put the filter on a slight angle, I had a bracket make to secure the apexi down to stop it hitting the aircon pipes, but every few days the bolt would need tightening up as it was always coming loose because of the engine movement.

So in the end I decided to put it back to normal.

Hope this helps,

relocatedapexi.jpg

Mucho gracias for that pic it helped me out loads, well its all done and in. had to "modify" the Battery tray and drill a hole in the shelf for the bracket to hook into but its all nice and tight, only problem is i had to disconnect the Battery and i think its muddled the ecu up a bit sounds like ts overfueling and the tickover is a bit :S hopefully after a drive it will remember.

after you've disconnected the Battery it will be like that for a while, but it gets better after a few miles.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links