Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Would You Do ?

Curryballs

Hello people I'm a newbie, and have just registered.....but before I go any further, I have a confession to make....I'm not yet a REAL Toyota Owner!!! :unsure:

but wait WAIT, I can be and will be very soon I promise!...but I need YOUR help... :D or even just one person to help steer me in the right direction :lol:

I want a Toyota Celica! 6TH generation Celica that is!

But I'm torn on what to spend my saved up beer tokens on!!?? I have a choice of two - a 1998 TOYOTA Celica GT (Blue) and a 1997 TOYOTA Celica 1.8 UK Model (Black)

If YOU had to choose - what would it be and why?

ALSO any tips on what I should look out for when viewing would be greatly appreciated

:( :rolleyes::unsure: :) ;)

98 gt , is the correct answer. 1.8's are gash

ok - I've opened up the options and now have a choice of 4 - here's alittle more detail....

1997 ST 3dr Liftback 106k miles on the clock, recently serviced, new tyres, timing belt changed 4000 miles ago (Silver) @ £2,400

1997 GT 75k miles, (Blue) well looked after at £2,795

1995 ST 3dr Liftback (Red) full service history, excellent condition - 77k miles - £2,150

and finally we have....

1997 1.8 (Black) 140k miles, immaculate condition £1,900

Whats yer thoughts? :rolleyes:

As Booster said 1.8 very boring!!!!!

1997 GT 75k miles, (Blue) well looked after at £2,795....I would considor this one.

Thanks Calisto, you made that easy for me - I'll be sure to keep u posted on how I get on....and hopefully will be able to show a pic of my new pride and joy! B) :P

Thanks Calisto, you made that easy for me - I'll be sure to keep u posted on how I get on....and hopefully will be able to show a pic of my new pride and joy! B) :P

And you'll have someone to blame if it goes wrong!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links