Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Scrapping My Camry !

flexy7

Mr Two.

He happy to know he is thoughts of through you. He say HELLO and WAVE to you via monitor. He is how you say 'cognitively stupid' but means well :) His 2n'd cousin via third mistress die last week, from eating a grenade.... sadly this additions one week to monies paying for you :( oh noes, oh wells

:D The cheque is in the post.

:D The cheque is in the post.

:D the cheque is in the post to pay off what we have had to spent paying off the BDF(Botswana Defence Force). With no cheque they noes let monies emigrate.

Another cheque needs for actual deposit :thumbsup:

there ain't nothing to see here! ;)

Except you now beautiful :D have we got time for that remark before we move on? :P

1st bit is p*ssed myself f**king laughing not sure about the rest

:o Thanks for the info, I've given a suitable reply,this person really doesn't want to p*#s me off! Thanks again :)

oh NOES pwease no put the hurt in me.... me no need hurt..... I just teeny and all weak is me :( me all terror at net warriors :!Removed!:

as for wigan I dont actually come from nor live there :D usually i tell ppl im from botswana or namibia :P

all i can say for the 'if you have something to say' thing....

here goes.....

regarding your rather stern NOTHING.... and given that this is the shhh 'internet'

nyeeeeeer.....

urggggg.....

unnnnnnng....

nope I just can't bring myself to care :thumbsup:

as for not peeing you off OOOOOOOOO is that a threat then? Personally I kind of think if your relatives knew you wanted to start a blood feud over something so itsy teeny weeny small bananas as someone laughing at what you put on the internet, theyed quite likely think your a raging *****.... maybe have your stroke in private :)

Furthermore, maybe go **** yourself if you get stressed at ppl on internet forums enjoying a little bit of your 'attitude' , I believe its good for stress :P

:lol: What a sad little man. I'm not the least bit stressed just don't need pointless people like you making pointless comments. I use this & other forums for help & advice, unlike you who seems to need it to make virtual friends & to try and be funny and be liked. :yawn:

yada yada mr angry pants who threw his toys out of the pram and 'scrapped' a car because he got 'NOTHING' from this forum and was fed up. With social skills like yours im hardly surprised you confuse a). me taking the mick out of you for 'making friends and being liked'. B) 'getting help and using other forums' as the response generated from berating a forum for not helping you when you want to be helped. c) assumptions with facts.

etc etc u Rtard...

Regards :)

please feel free to continue this conversation with yourself in a mirror as you really have a more even match up there :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links