Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windhsield Wipers

-T- Sport

So I was just driving home from ASDA in the p'ing down rain, and my drivers wiper suddently flung further right than it's supposed to. Landed on top of my wingmirror....

So I got out the car and put it back in place, when the wipers are used it twitches but doesn't quite get enough to wipe the window.

Anyone else had similar problems? When it stops p'ing down I can go check it out. Warranty runs out tomorrow too!!

So I was just driving home from ASDA in the p'ing down rain, and my drivers wiper suddently flung further right than it's supposed to. Landed on top of my wingmirror....

So I got out the car and put it back in place, when the wipers are used it twitches but doesn't quite get enough to wipe the window.

Anyone else had similar problems? When it stops p'ing down I can go check it out. Warranty runs out tomorrow too!!

Nevermind!!

After it stopped raining so hard I went out and had a look. 12mm ratchett soon sorted it! The bolt was just very loose.

Sorted! :thumbsup:

I had that happen to me on the M40 in my old astra. Like you said it was down to a loose bolt. Easy fix but scary as hell when it happens and you can't see a thing.

Same thing happened me on my old Pugeot 206, in the absolute p!$$ing rain, on a busy motorway no less.

Luckily a trafic cop saw it happening and pulled in behind me on the hard shoulder. Same thing, loose bolt on the wiper arm lever under the bonnet.

It happend me a few times in the 206, so i ended up keeping the correct size spanner in the glove box !

Thankfull nothing like it on the CTS.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links