Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Platinum Rear Speaker In Rear Doors Or Not ?

fjz22

:unsure:

Hi Guys, I'm new here so please be gental with me.

I have just picked up a car for my wife (toyota aygo platinum 5 door), she loves it but the one we test drove only 2 week prevoius had Speakers in the rear doors aswell as the tweaters and Speakers in the front doors, the one we have picked up today doesn't.

I have just got off the phone to my dealer who have told me they no longer have the Speakers in the rear doors but 2 tweaters in the A post, two in the dash and two in the front doors.

Does this sound right? can toyota just change specification on things over night?

A little help / advise please.

Yea the new sound system in slate blue and new platinums has two in the door. Mess around with the fader and you will notice just how much more bass is produced with the Speakers in the door, though I am still gonna pick up a suband get it hooked up under the drivers seat.

I have just picked up a car for my wide (toyota aygo platinum 5 door), she loves it

Is she a big girl?

I have just picked up a car for my wide (toyota aygo platinum 5 door), she loves it

Is she a big girl?

Sorry Ment wife :D changed it now

Is she a big girl?

Sorry Ment wife :D changed it now

I know! It just made me laugh that's all :thumbsup:

I have just picked up a car for my wife (toyota aygo platinum 5 door), she loves it but the one we test drove only 2 week prevoius had speakers in the rear doors, the one we have picked up today doesn't.

I have just got off the phone to my dealer who have told me they no longer have the speakers in the rear doors but 2 tweaters in the A post, two in the dash and two in the front doors.

Does this sound right? can toyota just change specification on things over night?

I have just got off the phone to my dealer who have told me they no longer have the Speakers in the rear doors but 2 tweaters in the A post, two in the dash and two in the front doors.

Does this sound right?

My sons new Aygo Slate Blue has this set up.......................six Speakers.....................sounds good :thumbsup:

I think that Toyota only specify six Speakers.

I have just picked up a car for my wife (toyota aygo platinum 5 door), she loves it but the one we test drove only 2 week prevoius had speakers in the rear doors, the one we have picked up today doesn't.

I have just got off the phone to my dealer who have told me they no longer have the speakers in the rear doors but 2 tweaters in the A post, two in the dash and two in the front doors.

Does this sound right?

My sons new Aygo Slate Blue has this set up.......................six Speakers.....................sounds good :thumbsup:

I think that Toyota only specify six Speakers.

:wacko:

Well I've had a call from Toyota customer care, they tell me they no longer fit Speakers to the rear doors on the Aygos (5 door) they fit them to the dash and front doors and the A posts and class that as a 6 speaker system.

This is a "enhancement"! so the lady to told me.

So the fader that fades to the rear only really fades to the front doors, :o

Told the wife to be happy with the new car, She does love it and no other faults so maybe a trip to the stero man for an upgrade.

Basically to clarify using a picture here is the layout of the 6 speaker system (this pic obviously showing 3 pics for the left hand side)

post-59165-1215527272_thumb.jpg

that tweeter looks absolutley crap

But it sounds.............................GREAT!!

The standard ones do sound great. They are the only standard part of my sound system. But if my front tweetrs looked like that I would have replaced them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links