Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Can I Get?

James1985

Hi, i'm currently looking out for a t sport for around 5-6k, would i be able to get a decent one for tht price range?Joining the forum before i get the car so i can hopefully get maximum proffesional advice from other owners and general people interested in the car.

Thanks.

you may find that any in that price range are high mileage, make sure the car you buy has full stamped service history

might be an idea to read up on the oil problems threads have been posted on here previously

hope this heps

If you can stretch your budget slightly, there's a face lift TS in Storm Blue F/S on TOC! for under £7K. Being a face lift, it should have the revised "Lift Bolts" fitted. Good luck with your search.

The Oil problems are on the 140 Engine, so just treat it to some 5W40 F/S.

there are some 190 engines with this problem as well

my local dealer says is engines made before 03 that were prone to bein bit oil thirsty

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, i'm currently looking out for a t sport for around 5-6k, would i be able to get a decent one for tht price range?Joining the forum before i get the car so i can hopefully get maximum proffesional advice from other owners and general people interested in the car.

Thanks.

Hi, i have a celica 190 for sale at the moment for £5000. have a look at my eBay listing if you are interested. its number is 120280170355

thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links