Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Celica Has Been Great, Mr T Lied To Me Though !

Burning Feet Man

Hello,

I purchased my Celica Gen7 from Southampton main dealer in September 06 and have been happy with her since day one. However.....

One day in early 2007, i got a nail in my tyre so i popped to the dealer in Coventry (where i was at the time) to see about a new tyre they offered to put spare wheel on for me. The mechanic then came out of the workshop to inform me that the spare wheel that had been supplied, although a 17" was totally different to the rest, and also took a different type of wheel nut. He kindly sourced me a set for the wheel at no charge but also told me that the spare was slightly oval and so may sound like my bearings were worn....great....

So when i got back to Southampton i had a word with the aftersales manager. Many promises later he tells me that he will source me a new wheel that matches the rest, is actually round, and takes the same wheelnuts/lock nut as the others. Well, i never have received a call and i have visited numerous times to Southampton dealer only to be told they should get one soon etc etc.

As you can imagine, after two and a bit years of this im a bit fed up. I would like to know if anyone here has had any joy with getting something like this rectified so long after purchasing their car. I would also like an address to send a letter of complaint to regarding this matter.

I'de also like to say that the guys i dealt with whilst in Coventry dealer were very helpful even though they weren't getting any money out of me....unlike some places i have been to!

I appreciate your help, thank you.

BFM

Be more persistant, get the manager and ask to speak to him in his office and refuse to move until he sorts this out. Have your own sit in protest (in his office) and show your frustation that should do it.

Be more persistant, get the manager and ask to speak to him in his office and refuse to move until he sorts this out. Have your own sit in protest (in his office) and show your frustation that should do it.

Pop in around 9.15 on Saturday morning, when they are nice and busy, and start raising your voice a bit, showing displeasure at the service you have been provided. I'm sure they'll be keen to shut you up, and will do what ever is needed to do so! :thumbsup:

You may find a phone call to Toyota GB will work wonders.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links