Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fancy A Passenger Ride To Corfu?

GIDDLEPIN

Most of you know that Anne and I are driving to Corfu again this year CLICKY

Well, another guy going was looking for someone who wants to go along and share costs, as his girlfriend is getting a house and a delayed completion date has meant that she can't make it. :(

There's no worries about having to share the same bed :rolleyes::lol: as the free villas provided have separate rooms ;) and if you think that being free means cheap & cheerful accommodation, check some of them out CLICKY :thumbsup:

If you missed what last year was like have a look HERE

The only difference this year is we are taking more time to see the sites by doing the journey in three stages, Dunkerque to Strabourg, Strasbourg to Innsbruck (a fantastic journey through the Black Forrest and past lake Constance in Italy) and Innsbruck to Venice (hopefully over the Dolomites if the passes are open), then a 24 hour ferry trip to Corfu (which is guaranteed to leave a hangover ;) )

So.........If you fancy this then send me a PM and see what we can do :thumbsup:

Les

Snog mobile???? Sounds like a 'lads only' holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

NOPE :rolleyes:

This is a fab hol whether you're a gal or a guy......honest - just look at the linkys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> n its a glorious run to sit back n enjoy believe me!! :driving:

C'mon peeps - come with us on a fab drive to the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drunk::yahoo:

a fantastic journey through the Black Forrest

Some people find this section a bit sticky - but really it's a piece of cake !

I actually laughed out loud to this!!!

would love to come but i have have deadline dates on the 27th and the 8th of may!!!

dont think jappy would be to impressed!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links