Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Intervals

feichter

I am just about to purchase a 52 Reg Avensins 2.0 D4D and I am wondering what the service intervals are. The car has already done nearly 30.000 miles. Have been trying to find info on web to no avail.

Many thanks.

Petrols are every 10,000, but I think Diesels will be every 8,000 miles.

It should tell you in your service record booklet.

I thought that the later ones were increased. A proper service is at 20,000 and a 'health and safety' check is recommended at 10,000.

In the brochure it doesnt say whether that is for diesel or petrol so I assume it's both. That comes from the facelift old shape Avensis brochure.

The petrol & diesel (D4D) avensis are the same, health & safety(oil change) at 10k & service at 20k

:D I am also "brand new" to this group, having purchased a 51 D4D CDX hatch. The main dealer service history I got handed over to me are:

Services were done at 11,000, 22,000, 31,000,41,000 miles. I have been told by the main dealer it is either every 12 months, or, every 10,000 miles?. Hope this helps. by the way, I was also told that the cambelt need doing at 60K?

• 5 weeks later...

hi ! a message for dgtuk! I am thinking about purchasing the same car! 2.0 d4d cdx - do u have any advice for me! if u dont mind me asking how much did u purchase yours for? as i am not familiar with the avensis range!

also if u could tell me your comments adv/disadv - they will be much appreciated.

thanks!

hi ! a message for dgtuk! I am thinking about purchasing the same car! 2.0 d4d cdx - do u have any advice for me! if u dont mind me asking how much did u purchase yours for? as i am not familiar with the avensis range!

also if u could tell me your comments adv/disadv - they will be much appreciated.

thanks!

49000 miles on clock full dealer service history. CDX D4D on a 51 plate. £7999. Your's looks a bit steep I would have thought?

thanks for that! dgtuk

i'll see what deal i can get!! any info on the car? ur opinions on it? good buy?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links