Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Error On Page

local hero

At the bottom of my screen i have a little yellow triangle enclosing an exclamation mark, next to it, it either says error on page, or done but with error on page, what is it? + can i get rid of it? Definately Rav related as only happens on the rav forum + not on general page, Whilst i am enquiring i notice lots of you are becoming TOC SUPPORTERS how do i do this? + what are the benefits? Thank You very muchly :thumbsup: STEW

I get this sometimes as well Stew, dont know why. The TOC supporters is paid memberships , the bronze and silver and gold

are being converted to TOC supporters. I guess with the numbers involved it will take a bit of time. :thumbsup:

I get it too. I thought it was Vista playing games but everything seems to work.

At the bottom of my screen i have a little yellow triangle enclosing an exclamation mark, next to it, it either says error on page, or done but with error on page, what is it? + can i get rid of it? Definately Rav related as only happens on the rav forum + not on general page, Whilst i am enquiring i notice lots of you are becoming TOC SUPPORTERS how do i do this? + what are the benefits? Thank You very muchly :thumbsup: STEW

It's a warning to others that you are shy with pie orders. Bring a huge amount of pie with you to the next meet and I think you will find the problem will go away :D: :D: :D:

On a more sensible note, if you double click it, I think you will find it is something to do with running script on a page, nothing to worry about

Kingo :thumbsup:

On a more sensible note, if you double click it, I think you will find it is something to do with running script on a page, nothing to worry about

Kingo :thumbsup:

As kingo says above... it's just crappy windows trying to run a script on the page... nothing to worry about only that you may have a severe virus and should stop using IE immediately and use a better web tool like firefox.... then your get no silly error messages no one seems to know about, or why they appear... :lol::lol:

I cant vouch for the pie thing though ;) ... only that you should feed the animals whenever possible :yawn::yawn:

Thanks everyone, embarassingly (spelling) it seems to have gone of its own accord, Kingo i will bring pies for all on our next meat, (meet) Is there no motorshow this year? because if we go next year it will give me time to save up for a taxi from Euston, as theres no way i am going on that tube again, at least not without a copious supply of valium.. :fear:

What's up Stew?

You should see it when it's busy!!!

What I don't get is what Local is doing with a script anyway? :unsure:

I thought it was all spontaneous???? especially that excellent wit of his! :toast:

(exits stage left without the large pie) :eat:

I get this sometimes as well Stew, dont know why. The TOC supporters is paid memberships , the bronze and silver and gold

are being converted to TOC supporters. I guess with the numbers involved it will take a bit of time. :thumbsup:

Dave I am from Motherwell and have a 4 year old diesel rav4, 39000 miles. Can you recommend a mechanic as my dual mass flywheel / clutch has failed. I am going to convert to a single flywheel due to lower cost £270 for 4 piece kit. Just need someone who is recommendedt to fit it. Could you please email me.

Thanks joe

Dave I am from Motherwell and have a 4 year old diesel rav4, 39000 miles. Can you recommend a mechanic as my dual mass flywheel / clutch has failed. I am going to convert to a single flywheel due to lower cost £270 for 4 piece kit. Just need someone who is recommendedt to fit it. Could you please email me.

Thanks joe

Hi Joe and welcome to TOC, I would proceed with caution on that one. Of course it's entirely up to you.

Truth is, I dont know any local independant's about here, but there is a memeber on here called Bothwell_Buyer

who has a couple of Formula One style Mk1 Rav's. Heavily modified, he uses and highly recommends these guys.

Tell them big Ian (bothwell-buyer ) recommended them -

http://www.the-garage.co.uk/index.php

Thanks joe

Hi Joe and welcome to TOC, I would proceed with caution on that one. Of course it's entirely up to you.

Truth is, I dont know any local independant's about here, but there is a memeber on here called Bothwell_Buyer

who has a couple of Formula One style Mk1 Rav's. Heavily modified, he uses and highly recommends these guys.

Tell them big Ian (bothwell-buyer ) recommended them -

http://www.the-garage.co.uk/index.php

Thanks for that.. I am going ahead with the single mass flywheel mod but using a blueprint kit which is more expensive. Total cost still £790 inc parts and labour. Guy I work with is pals with a guy in Strutherhill auto's Larkhall. Have agreed with them to do it. Will let you how I get on. I may use the garage in future, did not even know they were there.

Thanks

Joe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links