Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sssssssshhhhh! Its Anchormans Birthday

local hero

I find the other Sense comes into play once you reach a certain age... Eyes start to fade and not quite focus correctly.. need to get up real close and use the gentle hand touch to ensure that all is working and the correct amount of bounce is achieved to get required results...

Then of course use the WD40 if still sticking.... :D :D :D

Hope you had a great day young anchorman :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE ,,

thanks for all your help over the past year ..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AS you know I am non technical, however having studied jibbbs avatar very closely I think the problem is her left hand, this is causing tension on the zip, notice it first snags when it reaches the bottom of her attributes, then 3 little tugs + it opens as far as her navel then snags again, she then removes her left hand + immediately the zip goes up in one very rapid fluent movement, I would imagine SHCM will have a theory involving directional torsion + I would wecome his opinion on solving the problem.. :thumbsup: Stew

Dear God LH! :eek::eek:

Has Anchorman been round with his WD40!

The young lady in your signature keeps sliding off her chair! :blink::huh:

I question your theory Stew my learned friend.

Having studied the problem another 316 times, I can't help but think that the tension she places on the left side actually is transfered around the back to the right therefor bringing about a state of equilibrium and the problem comes back to the zip. However as it appears to be one of those big plastic waterproof zips I accept that a good quality silicone spray that I also have in my garage might be better than WD40. I think Shcm might have some strain gauges to help test this theory so if he sends them to me and detailed instructions on how to fit them (providing the top can stay in place of course) then he could perhaps have a second graph running along side his fuel consumption signature.

This left hand tension relieving move is proven to some extent by the Canadian lady although she seems to be having trouble locating the exact location while she deals with a troublesome whitlow on the right hand. I've got something for whitlows in my garage somewhere......... - near my DOT3 brake fluid I think :g:

AS you know I am non technical, however having studied jibbbs avatar very closely I think the problem is her left hand, :thumbsup: Stew

LH

I have another theory.......

Her t*ts are too big :naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

AS you know I am non technical, however having studied jibbbs avatar very closely I think the problem is her left hand, :thumbsup: Stew

LH

I have another theory.......

Her t*ts are too big :naughty:

:backofnet::backofnet::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ive never been one to hold back on a theory......

after all the coments on the avatar, i must confess the video did go on for several minutes , but unfortunately could not film more than the 7 secounds, due to an Premature full leak. in the end we did get the zip fully open using a Natural lubricant, sorry if i have put a downer on your birthday mate and not been able to put the whole avatar on , but will send it to you via a email . ps im sorry about the quality of the full video i did have a slight shake on my right hand .... :D :D :D :D :D

Ive never been one to hold back on a theory......

What about these for size Kingo..? this poor young lady is clearly having to carry out her own quality control :rolleyes: I am sure one of us would be only to happy to lend a hand :yes: Purely for scientific reasons :thumbsup: Stew

The fact that this has now gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

of topic now :offtopic::offtopic: is besides the point.... :huh::huh:

But more importantly Local...you've been searching the net for these avatar images to prove big is better.... ;) :eek::drool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quite frankly L_H I don't know how you find the time to search the net for these avatars :no:

I think I should check with Missus Heroess to see if she knows what you get up to :naughty:

Quite frankly L_H I don't know how you find the time to search the net for these avatars :no:

I think I should check with Missus Heroess to see if she knows what you get up to :naughty:

Arrr but Local is an Honorary member of the R4SBADLTWSWID5DC so she will never find out.... :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

Arrr but Local is an Honorary member of the R4SBADLTWSWID5DC so she will never find out.... :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Quite honestly, I am working so many hours these days i come on here for about 15min at 6-30ish while i am eating my wheetybangs and Ive just got in from work 15 mins ago + will have 1/2an hour before taking the dog for a walk, I didn't have to look them up as they are on our new TOC supporters section :drool: see link below courtesy of Pheonix 999 :thumbsup: Stew

I HAVE REMOVED THE LINK VOLUNTARILY ..Stew

Pah!!!

I am not worthy of viewing that page! Says I dont have the right pmsl

Paying top dollar to be on here should give me one or two rights :lol:

hi anchorman

as others have said...many happy returns for t'other day,hope you had a good'n :D :D :D

havnt had time do tests for 'squeel' noise yet,maybe at t'weekend.

rambler

Not been on for a while so not spotted this :(

Happy Birthday Don :thumbsup::happybday: :hokus-pokus:

Blimey they're still at it. I'm flattered!!!

Thanks again all.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links