Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Splitter

adamgGTI

hiya peeps, have seen a couple of splitters on gen7's but mine doesnt hav1. does any1 knw where i could get 1? or what 1 to get?

Good news Adam, as you have a pre face lift car, you will be able to pick up a genuine Toyota dynamic lip for about £50 (the face lift type are nearly £200). These are made of urethane which is much more durable than the GRP type. Just be aware you are likely to snap some of the fixings due to rust when you remove your stock one :)

hiya how did u knw i have a pre-facelift? also do they come pre-painted frm toyota or will i have to get it sprayed? also i dnt have a stock one?

I know you have a pre face lift through checking your previous posts and noting you have a Sony H/U. These were only fitted to 99 - 02 models. I believe you can buy the Dynamic Lip both un and pre painted from Toyota, but they are usually available on eBay for a quarter of what Mr T would charge. I think you'll find you DO have a Lip on the bottom of your Bumper, the Dynamic one has exactly the same attachments for secure fitment.

you may be a stalker but u seem to know your stuff lol! im sure i dont have a lip if i have it must be very suttle? thnks for all your advise!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links