Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4.1 - Centre Vents , No Air!

Sandy - West Cornwall

'96, 4.1 RHD GX 5 door. Bought a month ago...

When the blower is on, the side vents have plenty of air blowing out, but nothing seems to be coming out of the centre ones.

In older cars I would expect the hose to have come off the rear of the ducts, but this is my first Air Con. car and looking at the manual(s), there seems to be plenty of equipement, but I cannot see an easy way to get to the back of the vents etc. I like to know where I'm going, rather than blindly leaping in.

Guidance would be appreciated.

Sandy in West Cornwall

Seemed to have solved the lack of air....... whilst waiting for the dog to return through the mist on the moors this morning :huh:

It only blows air through the centre vents when the direction of air flow 'selector' is pushed right over to the left for face direction of air flow.

That's a new one on me, as all my cars in the past have had all the vents on the facia panel having air flow, which you select on/off with the shutter on each vent.

Sandy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links