Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

JAE and stuff

Steve

JAE is drawing and time we started organising what to bring in the way of Tents, chairs beer and BBQ

So lets start planning!

beer

beer

beer

more beer might be necessary :)

anyone got a mini bbq that we could use at night times or are the food stallls open till very late....

well if last years was anything to go by, i think the LOC guys will bring plenty to share around aswell.......

one big happy family

like steve said things that need looking into are

food

drink(alcoholic/non-alcoholic)

chairs

tables

ba-b-q

gazeebos

tentage

cups

condiments

*suncream lotion

car cleaning products

camera's

and a happy smile

obviousl;y this list is not exhaustive, if someone wishes to commit to bringing .......say...... 4 chairs, post this,same goes with the gazeebo's,now if 2...3....4 people wanna bring chairs...thats cool...more stuff the better

mat

When you say tentage, what are you after precisely?

We've got a very large tunnel tent (a 6ft tall person can stand up in it easily) but we'd need to sleep in it a well I suspect.

Gazebo's are strange items at JAE, they seem to grow feet and walk. Any ideas how we might be able to keep hold of them, other than take them down and hide them each night?

It's held at Billing Aerodrom, close to Nottingham if I'm not mistaken, it's going to be a mad weekend and one definately not to be missed :D :D :D :D (still practising my smiles for the above mentioned weekend)

Hi Mate

try here

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/

The dates are correct but I have to make a few changes to the site still... join up with the forums.

you will have some big style fun this weekend!!!!

Also be sure to come with our club TOC!! As we have a big pitch! I think between LOC and TOC we have the biggest pitch of the whole show!

Actually our Lexus club has the biggest pitch alone throughout!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership