Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Considering Getting An Avensis

Lister2020

Currently have a 2008 aygo which I'm still more than happy with but I'm thinking of moving up.

I don't like the old avensis but think the new one looks great. I've never been a overcompensating boy racer so I'd rather spend money on a properly nice looking car that doesn't make me look chavtastic.

Which models are worth their money e.g. is it worth going all the way up to a 2.2Diesel? Also, I kept reading about a 2010 avensis. Is this actually the 2009 model or is there another model coming next year?

It's going to be next year before I get it unless my payrise hurrys the hell up and actually comes in the next month or two which I doubt.

I went for the 2.2D4D 150bhp option in T4 spec, it's the first Toyota I've ever had, the car's great so far although I can't say the same for the dealers. I took it in a month ago as the rear bumper does not appear to fit correctly, they said it needed a new bumper as the clips were broken so far I've chased it twice but had no reply :angry:

buy a bmw and never look back.... i only say this having gone from bmw to an avensis. big mistake i dont know what i was thinking that week,

I have had 3 Avensis, 2 off the old model (55 plate and a 57 plate).

I now have a T4 new shape with a 2.2D4D 150bhp. I love the car, Got it 1 March so 09 plate, the dealer I got mine from is great. No problems at all.

I can't wait for my new Avensis to arrive. Been on order since April a 2.2D4D 150 T-spirit tourer, it's finally coming on Friday. I'm changing from a Prius - looking forward to changing gears again, hope my left leg remembers what to do!

Big Big price difference, if you want all the bits you get with an Avensis T4 for example , similar spec would be nearer £45,000 than £24,000 and I have never seen a Toyota on the back of an RAC wagon , cant say that for Bms

Hope you enjoy it mate ! hoping to get one early next year . Be sure to come back and let me know your first impression..

Big Big price difference, if you want all the bits you get with an Avensis T4 for example , similar spec would be nearer £45,000 than £24,000 and I have never seen a Toyota on the back of an RAC wagon , cant say that for Bms

Yea I was thinking surely a bmw would cost like 40000+. Id prob go for one of the T4 models. Will 2010 models be the same?

There's currently a mid 2008 T4 for like 16 grand with 4000 miles at my local dealer.

There's currently a mid 2008 T4 for like 16 grand with 4000 miles at my local dealer.

Check when it was actually made - iirc the T4 model had gone by the end of 2007 & the new model wasn't out yet (Jan 2009 in showrooms).

Sounds like it was probably sitting unregistered for some time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links