Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Your Ideal Weight ?

balli hi

Click on the link below , then click on the start button , answer a few short questions , and your BMI is calculated in seconds , you will have to weigh yourself first , and have this information ready to enter

A healthy BMI is between 18.5 and 25 , mine came out at 25.7 , no surprises there :lol: as i've just returned from holiday 8 Ib's heavier than before i went away :rolleyes:

http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweigh...CFYIA4wodmWr1RA

Mine is silly, cant get it to work on here but the one in the gym tells me I should be 13 ish stone!!!!!!

I am 6ft 2 and play rugby, built quite big and weigh 17 stone (ok maybe a stone or 2 less would be nice) but to lose 4 stone on what I am now I'd look unwell!

It is funny though, the readout says my BMI of 31 is very obese, but my body fat % is good :lol:

I scored 17.6... underweight... no surprises there... that's what my doc told me a while back too...

I need to gain another 3 stone... can eat crap all day and still not gain weight!

:lol:

Mine is silly, cant get it to work on here but the one in the gym tells me I should be 13 ish stone!!!!!!

I am 6ft 2 and play rugby, built quite big and weigh 17 stone (ok maybe a stone or 2 less would be nice) but to lose 4 stone on what I am now I'd look unwell!

It is funny though, the readout says my BMI of 31 is very obese, but my body fat % is good :lol:

Blimey You are a big lad Hou 6ft 2 and 17st , guess no one ever kicks sand in your eye :lol:

To understand the results , this is how they are calculated

Adult results

For Adults the BMI is used to calculate wether a person is underweight , a healthy weight , overweight or obese for their height.

BMI allows for natural variations in body shape , giving a healthy weight range for a particular height .

The calculation divides the adults weight in kilograms by their height in metres squared

:lol: :lol: Said I'm obese!!!

I do weigh too much but only by a couple of stone, and seeing as I've got wide shoulders and more of a rugby build I'm not too worried.

I probably got my height wrong though, which may have given a horribly inaccurate result.

Didn't work it out on the link, but I'm supposed to check out my B.P. on a regular basis & my Chemists have an infernal machine which does that & calculates your body fat index etc.

1st day I used it I forgot not to slouch & the results were all wrong. :( A week later I drew myself up to proper height , gained 1.5" & body fat index was under 25. :lol:

I found that I was losing weight steadily over 3 months, without trying :( When I discovered that between 2 readings, a week apart, I had lost 4 kilos, I made an appointment to see my Doc, checked again 1/2 hour before I went in & had gained weight :rolleyes:

I'm 30 :eek: Better than the 33 I was a few months back, all this training for the HELL RUN is doing some good then :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I am 6'4" but need to grow a further 6" or so to bring down my BMI reading :lol:

BMI : 20.4

But it's silly, I do zero exersise and quite often have takeaways for lunch every day during the week.

All of you over 30 .. be ashamed. :D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr having lost just over 2stone and become happy with my weight :D

it still says I am overweight :(

OMG i did get a high score, i really must sort myself out :ffs:

.......... become happy with my weight

Is it possible to be happy with your weight :lol: I'm never happy, could always lose a few more pounds :D:

My BMI is 23.8 which is classed as healthy....

I lost a stone recently, which helped as before that I was classed as overweight, which I always found bizarre as I'm only a Size 10-12.... but these things don't take into account muscle weight, which weighs more than fat....

Not that I'm muscular or anything! :lol:

Maybe if I go for a poo and weigh myself again I may become just obese and not morbidly obese :lol:

I wouldnt really trust BMI as muscle weighs heavier than fat, so realistically your BMI would be false, unless you are just a fat !Removed! :P

Maybe if I go for a poo and weigh myself again I may become just obese and not morbidly obese :lol:

I wouldnt really trust BMI as muscle weighs heavier than fat, so realistically your BMI would be false, unless you are just a fat !Removed! :P

Yer but if your 20 stone there aint much chance of it all being muscle....mostly fat !Removed! I would imagine :naughty:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links