Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Have You Paid

DominicPriestley

Hi All,

I normally lurk on the Auris section, but I now need something bigger than my Auris and i'm looking to swap my T180 for a Rav XTR/XT4. I'm after a feel for what people have paid recently for an xt-4/xt-r in the 07/57/08 age range? I know it will come down to individual dealer and what they can offer, but thought I would see what is being paid across the board. Also hoping to get a decnt trade-in price for my Auris.

Any Rav advice greatly appreciated.

Dom

Hi All,

I normally lurk on the Auris section, but I now need something bigger than my Auris and i'm looking to swap my T180 for a Rav XTR/XT4. I'm after a feel for what people have paid recently for an xt-4/xt-r in the 07/57/08 age range? I know it will come down to individual dealer and what they can offer, but thought I would see what is being paid across the board. Also hoping to get a decnt trade-in price for my Auris.

Any Rav advice greatly appreciated.

Dom

Hi Dom + welcome to the rav section which is far superior to the Auris section, :rolleyes: obviously we think the rav is a great car though you may miss your T180s performance, i am a little biased but would search out a good deal on an xt4 as you get leather + A SPARE WHEEL, if you want a little more Ooomph you could always get it chipped. below is a link to some current Rav prices although obviously work out the best deal for yourself with regards to your trade in, hope this helps :thumbsup: Stew

http://www.compucars.co.uk/used-cars/toyota/rav-4/?p=2

I know, I reckon I will miss the 180's performance, but then again, I won't miss the lack of space. I need a decent boot for the dog to come with us on long trips to the North of Scotland etc. I'm well used to not having a spare wheel with the Auris, just a compressor and a can of foam, so not a massive issue for me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links