Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Car - Prius Gen 3 'reader Reviews'

fuel miser

The first Prius gen 3 'Reader Review' has been submitted on the What Car site. This owner, who, from his comments, presumably also owned a gen 2 Prius, does not seem to be very enthused with his new car.

Would any of you gen 3 owners also like to add your comments on there? Here's the link.......

http://www.whatcar.com/car-reviews/toyota/...reviews/25893-5

Makes you wonder why the guy bought the car in the first place.

I remember some stupid comments on the GEN 2 from the likes of Clarkson & Co. Prius T spirit Gen 2 is the best car I have ever owned and I have had a few over the years.

Ignore this type of report and make your own mind up about the Gen 3 prius.

• 1 month later...
Makes you wonder why the guy bought the car in the first place.

I remember some stupid comments on the GEN 2 from the likes of Clarkson & Co. Prius T spirit Gen 2 is the best car I have ever owned and I have had a few over the years.

Ignore this type of report and make your own mind up about the Gen 3 prius.

I don't know what the fuss is about. Seems a rather true review. The main negatives are the poor interior plastics and he does have a point. I certainly wouldn't have been put off by this review. But I do agree that the best way is to make your own mind up by going for a test drive. I know I was smitten after 5 mins.

• 4 weeks later...
Three more owners have now submitted comments that seem a little more upbeat. Anyone care to add their views too?

Sorry if it's only me responding again :unsure: but I've read all four owners reviews and the latest three are all quite positive. I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad and even then, the review posted in September isn't all bad. I guess he has higher expectations or maybe he has bought a lemon? Or maybe as I find in my job sometimes - no matter how hard you try, you just can't please some people :rolleyes:

Three more owners have now submitted comments that seem a little more upbeat. Anyone care to add their views too?

Sorry if it's only me responding again :unsure: but I've read all four owners reviews and the latest three are all quite positive. I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad and even then, the review posted in September isn't all bad. I guess he has higher expectations or maybe he has bought a lemon? Or maybe as I find in my job sometimes - no matter how hard you try, you just can't please some people :rolleyes:

W.H.S.

I am really very pleased with mine. It has not yet revealed any significant vices that I didn't anticipate when making the change from a Lexus IS250 SEL MM and does pretty much what is says on the tin.

• 5 months later...