Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Genuine Headunit

LOZZA_T_SPORT

Hi

Is there a decent I-pod lead for sale on the market that connects into the standard head unit ?

If so can you please put me in the right direction as I want to purchase one :D

hi ive got the usb stick one and im very happy with it you keep your steering wheel controls though the song shuffle doesnt work only off/on and volume.i got mine from eBay sent over from hong kong for around 60 pounds .very easy to install too.

are there any cheaper options say for the short term?? its just im looking to replace the whole headunit when funds available

Best thing to do then, is save your money and upgrade soon as you can.

No point in wasting money in the short term, if you got ideas for the long term.

Why waste £50+ for a addon, when a new H/U for ipod is £150+

Upgrade to a better unit as man-bing says, youll be wasting your money. I just finished installing my new fascia adaptor in black etc also at the back of my unit i noticed the radio lead was off so woohoooo i got radio after a years ownership haha! and also a usb cable connector. So now in my car i have usb playback, ipod which is brilliant on alpine's ipod set up. Its well worth it later as you can browse the ipod on your unit and the usb drive saves all the aux rubbish of holding the ipod to search whilst driving.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links