Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

90 Degree Checkstap 4.3 Rear Door...

local hero

As above, followed Anchs excellent tutorial in technical hints + was suprised how simple it was to fit, I bought the checkstrap from japarts on fleabay, as Kingo didn,t have one in stock, gen Toyota part No J6865042070 total cost inc next day delivery £53-92p.. Anyway after fitting I decided to run a feed off the crappy boot light on the rear door, with the intention of fitting a second light in the boot AKA another of Anchs tech tips, So browsing Fleabay came upon this round simple light from Hong Kong I have copied the details thought it may give you a chuckle..

Excellent Car Roof Light can be used for the auto inside illuminating and increasing the fun of driving.

Strong with durable, the Auto Interior Lamp can produce wonderful lighting effect, it also can give you car a sense of romance, make your car to get a charming with a fancy tide.

Easy to install, it suitable for DC 12V car only!

Auto Roof Lamp with white neon tube and ON/OFF/DOOR switch for convenience use!

The light is tender and bright will not flash.

Saving energy and long life span

WTF :D :D

You know how to sniff out luxury products Stew :lol: I like the bit that goes "make your car to get a charming with a fancy tide" What the blazes does that mean :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

You know how to sniff out luxury products Stew :lol: I like the bit that goes "make your car to get a charming with a fancy tide" What the blazes does that mean :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Just in case you think i am making these up, Here is another, particularly interesting are the simple (using instructions) at the bottom :D

For Truck 36 LED 12V Car Auto Interior Roof Dome Light

Product Description:

This Car Interior Roof Light can be used as interior lamp or increasing the interest of driving, can be installed anywhere or replace roof light in your car.

Made of 36 super birght LEDs.

The Interior Dome LED Light is made with unique design, chromeplate and spray-paint surface, beautiful look.

More energy-saved and more enviromental protected than Neon lights

LED Interior Roof Light gives your car a sense of romance, warm, luxury and noble.

Only suitable for 12V car.

ON/ OFF switch.

It can give out red, blue, green and white color light at the same time when power on.

Size of the Car LED Roof Lamp: L20.8xW9.5xH3cm. Approx.

Color: Silvery.

Weight: 253g.

Using Instructions:

Must cut off the switch of the storage Battery bracket before installing. then, remove the original one, and pull out the wire, make sure that he function of every of them, according to the above chart to get the original wire through the center hole of the base plate, and fix it well with screws, tie it up well after joining the relative down-lead, and then fill the rest down-lead in the ceiling, insert the main body at the same time, fix it after gliding and inlaying..

I think you should throw it back into google translate and bring it out again to see what comes out. Probably the next government policy on car tax.

Nice work on the check strap Stew. After reading your description of the D-CAT, I expect to see your account of taking the pistons out for polishing :D

Well someone had to try + cover for you, while you've been in Re-Hab.. :drunk:

Well someone had to try + cover for you, while you've been in Re-Hab.. :drunk:

"I said No, No, No!!!"

Beer was good in there :P

Must cut off the switch of the storage battery bracket before installing. then, remove the original one, and pull out the wire, make sure that he function of every of them, according to the above chart to get the original wire through the center hole of the base plate, and fix it well with screws, tie it up well after joining the relative down-lead, and then fill the rest down-lead in the ceiling, insert the main body at the same time, fix it after gliding and inlaying..

Stew - this is an economy measure. The instructions are first used for fitting the light. When this operation is complete they are read again if you want to use the light "in a romantic mood" - I think :unsure:

Must cut off the switch of the storage battery bracket before installing. then, remove the original one, and pull out the wire, make sure that he function of every of them, according to the above chart to get the original wire through the center hole of the base plate, and fix it well with screws, tie it up well after joining the relative down-lead, and then fill the rest down-lead in the ceiling, insert the main body at the same time, fix it after gliding and inlaying..

Stew - this is an economy measure. The instructions are first used for fitting the light. When this operation is complete they are read again if you want to use the light "in a romantic mood" - I think :unsure:

When I fit one I'll see if it puts me in a romantic mood, The wife says I never do anything to take her breath away anymore, so I've chucked her inhaler in the bin, That should do the trick :D

The wife says I never do anything to take her breath away anymore,

I tell my wife "I should have married her sister" :mad2::bash: that seems to do the trick.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links