Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr Tom Tom Questions

s burrow

hi all,

after dropping my much loved iPhone in the bath (please no comments on that, i havent stopped crying yet!! :censor: ) i have reverted to my Nokia 6700.

Got it connected via bluetooth to the tomtom and i now can send text messages from it. The problem is I cant read incoming messages as the option to do this is faded out.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

hi all,

after dropping my much loved iphone in the bath (please no comments on that, i havent stopped crying yet!! :censor: ) i have reverted to my Nokia 6700.

Got it connected via bluetooth to the tomtom and i now can send text messages from it. The problem is I cant read incoming messages as the option to do this is faded out.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

:D :lol::lol: :D ............................Sorry that is sooo funny..........(Why have the iPhone in the bath? :eek: )

Seriously if you dry out the iPhone as well as you can then leave it in gentle heat.....(airing cupboard) for several days.....It may just recover.

Unable to help over the Tmtom / bluetooth problem ............................but your post cracked me up! :lol::lol:

Different phones have different levels of compatability with the 2008 SR Tomtom satnav system.

There's a link here that provides the info on each phone's compatability....

http://www.tomtom.com/phones/compatibility...php?deviceId=18

(If the link don't work, go onto Tomtom's site, into "Support". into "Check Compatability and then into "Compatable tomtom devices". Our Toyota unit is an "Eclipse 2210P".

hi all,

after dropping my much loved iphone in the bath (please no comments on that, i havent stopped crying yet!! :censor: ) i have reverted to my Nokia 6700.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

:D :lol::lol: :D ............................Sorry that is sooo funny..........(Why have the iPhone in the bath? :eek: )

Seriously if you dry out the iPhone as well as you can then leave it in gentle heat.....(airing cupboard) for several days.....It may just recover.

Unable to help over the Tmtom / bluetooth problem ............................but your post cracked me up! :lol::lol:

Glad my misfortune made u chuckle!!! lol

had just downloaded an episode of Topgear on it and was relaxing in bath watching it(as i have stupidly done many,many times before!!) when i started to nod off and it slipped!!!

I can get it to work fine but keeps swithing itslef on and off so i think i have fried the Battery!!!!!

will try the airing cupboard just in case!!

hi all,

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

had just downloaded an episode of Topgear on it and was relaxing in bath watching it(as i have stupidly done many,many times before!!) when i started to nod off and it slipped!!!

I can get it to work fine but keeps swithing itslef on and off so i think i have fried the Battery!!!!!

HMMM1 YOU SURE IT WAS TOP GEAR YOU FILMED?

hi all,

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

HMMM1 YOU SURE IT WAS TOP GEAR YOU FILMED?

Yes, I can confirm it was TOPGEAR!!!!

I have already been quized about that drom the mrs!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links