Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Did The Coffee Go?

nex

Hi

First big trip in the new (to me) Avensis this weekend just gone. One of the main reasons I decided to buy one, an 05 D-4D T-Spirit was to have something comfy and safe to do the 330 mile trip to Cornwall from Liverpool and back to see family. The trip was pretty good, had to stop early on to find the fog lights in the early hours of sat morning and was amazed how easy the miles went and how fast I could stop it when there were 3 pile-ups within a couple of miles on the M5.

The short break was spoilt a bit be the discovery of dried spunk on the chair in the hotel room we'd booked, and after that long travel I'm going to lodge a complaint about it.

Reason I'm posting is that my better half is a coffee-holic. When she saw how many cup holders the Avensis had it didn't take much persuading to buy one. Trouble is, at 4.30 on Sat morning, my dearest put a cup of coffee in the top of the centre console cubby box thingy, I closed the lid again to reach in the back to check my wallet was in the jacket on the back seat, she went to get the coffee but lifted the next layer down (where the CDs go) and there was a moments silence as the cup emptied into....... where? A full cup of strong hot nescafe gold blend (no sugar, drop of skimmed milk) has disappeared, No dampness anywhere around the box or carpets, what's underneath? any potential troubles I should look out for?

Naturally there was swearing, angst, a bad mood to begin the journey, but as soon as she'd had another coffee she was fine. Any advice please??

invisible coffee-monster? ;)

Naturally there was swearing, angst, a bad mood to begin the journey, but as soon as she'd had another coffee she was fine. Any advice please??

Cocktail-Dispensing-Backpack.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links