Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Gearbox Needed As Soon As Possible.....please Help !

bloodnok

I'm just bumping this topic as we really need to get our daughters Yaris back on the road.

Sorry if you've already read this and haven't been able to help, and sorry if you're not supposed to repeat requests for help, but here goes........

I haven't been able to check on here since my last post due to family illness, but I'm on here again now, hopefully asking you to help me find a gearbox for the said Yaris.

I'm sorry I really don't understand some of the previous replies, they're too technical by far for me.

The Yaris is an 02 reg

998cc

1SZU.......etc engine number

VNKKV.....etc Vin number

I've seen a few 03 and 04 gearboxes advertised, but have been given conflicting info as to their suitability fo my daughters car.

The linkage appears to be a little different but I was told that could be overcome, but where the speedometer fits into our gearbox, there appears to be a blanking plug of some kind in its place on the later models.................One mechanic told me the blanking plug could just be taken out and and the sensor fitted staight into it...................Is this true.

Please help, we're stuck with one car now and so much running around back and forth to hospital etc.

Thanks in advance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou, I have been looking on eBay and seen a couple of likely boxes such as the ones you've posted but I'm still worried about the speedometer bit that I mentioned............I don't want the box fitted only to find that I don't have a working speedo !

Any ideas as to whether they would work ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links