Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Gen 3 Headlight Conversion For Europe.

retiree

Can anyone tell me how and where to fix the converters / diffusers on the Headlamps of the New Gen3 Prius for use in Europe? I have the normal Halogen H11 headlamps and will buy Eurolight diffusers to fix on. With my previous Gen 2 Prius Toyota supplied a Tenplate showing the size and fixing position in relation to the little circle on the headlamp, but with my new Gen 3 spirit I am unable to get this information from Toyota or Dealer.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I also need the answer to this question as my dealer doesn't know the answer either. There seems to be a small dimple on the inside of the plastic cover, which may be where to position the masking circle, but I am not totally sure. :unsure:

The ones we bought had full instructions with pictures on how to fit them.

As at September 2009, the fitting instructions for fixing Eurolites to a Gen3 Prius with halogen projector bulbs, is as follows: Using the chart supplied with the Eurolites, fix to the headlamp cover on the Driver's side per diagram 114, and the Passenger side per diagram 4. Fitting instructions for Prius 03/2004 to 01/2006 are shown in the instructions. I got this info via www.travelspot.co.uk who are the manufacturers of Eurolites. Hope this helps.

As at September 2009, the fitting instructions for fixing Eurolites to a Gen3 Prius with halogen projector bulbs, is as follows: Using the chart supplied with the Eurolites, fix to the headlamp cover on the Driver's side per diagram 114, and the Passenger side per diagram 4. Fitting instructions for Prius 03/2004 to 01/2006 are shown in the instructions. I got this info via www.travelspot.co.uk who are the manufacturers of Eurolites. Hope this helps.

:) Yes. I also received the same instruction as tarhoy from travelspot.co.uk and encountered no problems when driving in France.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Yes. I also received the same instruction as tarhoy from travelspot.co.uk and encountered no problems when driving in France.

:rolleyes: Looking again at my email in October 2009 from Travelspot.co.uk, they told me that both headlights should be fitted with Eurolites using digram 114. That is how I fitted them. I was told that both passenger & driver side are fitted in the same position as per that diagram 114.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links