Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking Of Changing The Compressor

tccom

hi,well been thinking of changing my compressor for something a bit newer and looks like it will be a focus st as thats the only one that i like,golf's are to expensive,will be a sad day to let the compressor go but you have got to move on so looks like it's a st focus as toyota are not doing any sports hatches any more. :(

hi,well been thinking of changing my compressor for something a bit newer and looks like it will be a focus st as thats the only one that i like,golf's are to expensive,will be a sad day to let the compressor go but you have got to move on so looks like it's a st focus as toyota are not doing any sports hatches any more. :(

Why don't you wait for the new corolla turbo? :naughty::lol:

i think you will regret switching to Ford...

i think you will regret switching to Ford...

its a 50-50 at the moment as still doin my home work on other cars focus st unreliable then?

If your going to upgrade you might aswell got for a four wheel drive rather then anothher front wheel drive.....why not go for an evo 7 or 8 or maybe an impreza spec c.?? they will be a much better improvement in drive and you have the fun the power and the looks...

The focus st is a mint car, but no faster than your comp. The exclusivety of the comp would be a big bonus for me as the st is common as muck! Have you thought about the mazda 3 mps?

ST big chav orange car and its a ford!

Stay Jap if you are going to change because when if you get an St and anything like a skyline, Evo, Scooby etc passes you by you'll be gutted knowing you could have got one and something rear or 4WD

plus all the Jap meets are so much better than any other meet.

sod the focus st just looked at the faults on the owners forum the list is as long as your arm looks like i will be keeping supercharged power and my £ in my pocket! list does from d/shafts'esp modules,reflashes,oil pressure faults,etc,etc.shame as they look nice but can't be bovered with all that for the same bhp as the compressor i will stick with what ive got a reliable car. :D

hi there shame to hear you want to change your rolla however i wouldnt recommend the st as i know 2 people with them and theyve had a few problems with them ... also they are now becoming more common you want somethin exclusive... saying that test drive a s3!!

Yes, I've heard some very good things about S3's but German cars tend not to be so reliable and easy to service yourself.... ;)

Hi mate i have already done this. I had a 56 plate Compressor and chopped it for a 58 plate ST3. The focus was a fantastic car the only problem i had with mine was the alternator packed in, this was replaced under warranty.

The performance of the Focus is better and its more smooth and less race car like (so it depends what you prefer). I regret getting rid of my compressor (Hence why I am scullking about on here).

The running costs of the focus were much higher. The fuel bills were pretty sore i was getting about 250 miles to a tank (about 55L) not to mention the cost of tyres £150 a corner every 13000 miles

Hi mate i have already done this. I had a 56 plate Compressor and chopped it for a 58 plate ST3. The focus was a fantastic car the only problem i had with mine was the alternator packed in, this was replaced under warranty.

The performance of the Focus is better and its more smooth and less race car like (so it depends what you prefer). I regret getting rid of my compressor (Hence why I am scullking about on here).

The running costs of the focus were much higher. The fuel bills were pretty sore i was getting about 250 miles to a tank (about 55L) not to mention the cost of tyres £150 a corner every 13000 miles

hi,looked into gettin the focus st but the compressor is a lot more reliable after reading up on the focus i decided to keep my pressor as all the nigles have all been done and the pressor is as fast if not faster. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links