Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lc3,4 Or 5

gmchas

Hi All

This is going to make some heads shake. I have a landcruiser colorado on an 02 plate. Its a 5 door 3.0 D4D Auto. I have had it for 5 years now with absolutely no trouble - its a fantastic motor - however i now need to buy a near side rear light cluster (bumper mounted) and i am unsure as to what model i have. How do i know if its an LC3 and LC4 or an LC5. I have been told its one of the last "old type" before the "new type" came out in 02.

Any help would be appreciated and yes i hang my head in shame for not knowing already.

GMCHAS

Hi,

I believe that you dont have either of them as the LC 2/3/4 and 5 (replaced by the Invincible) are based on the landcruiser 120 series.

Not sure and I would hate to be quoted but I think yours is the 80 series.

I'd also hate to drag you away from this site as it is quite informative... however

What I can suggest is you take a look at the toyota landcruisers owners clubs website... www.tlocuk.co.uk/forums they might I say that... they will be able to help you further...

Regards

Rob

B)

There you go .... I stand corrected... :rolleyes:

Nice web site by the way Phoenix :toast:

regards

Rob

B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links