Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Priceidea - E12 Facelift Headlamps ?

supra25

Hey!

As I will be going from stock E12 PFL bumper to TTE bumper this winter I need new facelift headlamps. They cost an arm and a leg here in Norway (£550 for the pair), and I was wondering if anybody has a pricing idea of what they charge in the U.K for the headlamps?

Might be worth it for me to order something online...

Hey!

As I will be going from stock E12 PFL bumper to TTE bumper this winter I need new facelift headlamps. They cost an arm and a leg here in Norway (£550 for the pair), and I was wondering if anybody has a pricing idea of what they charge in the U.K for the headlamps?

Might be worth it for me to order something online...

Have a look at this thread:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry613100

Headlamp RH 81130-02390 £80.02 + vat

Headlamp LH 81170-02390 £80.02 + vat

:thumbsup:

UK headlights will be set up for driving on the left side of the road tho... may need converting to use in Europe ;)

UK headlights will be set up for driving on the left side of the road tho... may need converting to use in Europe ;)

Good thinking batman, I forgot about that! :bag:

Good thinking batman, I forgot about that! :bag:

:batman:

Yes...that has crossed my mind, but do you think that they are actually cast differently?

what do you need for doing a facelift as this was on my mind?

Well...a facelift bumper helps ;)

I got hold of a TTE bumper, and that requires facelift headlamps unless I mold out the eyedrop dip in for the facelift headlamps. Not gonna do that as I think that the FL headlamps look sooo much better on the TS.

I haven't test fitted the bumper yet, but it should be a straight bolt on fit from what I could tell.

i found this for you, but they are not in UK

fkheadlampscorolla.jpg

they cost 330 euro about

well if its that easy and straight forward let me know saves me buying a TTE lip and also get the FL bumper i like so much :)

i found this for you, but they are not in UK

fkheadlampscorolla.jpg

they cost 330 euro about

Unless I am mistaken those are for the US Corolla....

supra, the beam pattern on your lights can be adjusted at the back. The only thing I did note was both my lights said RH on them when I took them apart to install HID's. Therefore I suspect there is a reflector difference within the unit to be setup for right hand drive.

On our UK cars, the left light is aimed slightly higher than the right light.

yup...we have the same here. I've just never seen any comparisons between the two which would tell me whether it's jut an adjustment/alignment issue, or if the cast/reflector mounting is actually different.

Either way I will more than likely go for LHD ready lamps straight away if I am not 100% sure that there is just an adjustment issue.

fill the bumper - the straight lights look wy better than something thats crying? and you'll be different again - custom tte with custom bonnet!

I never said the bumper wouldn't be custom anyways, now did I ? ;)

I actually like the FL lights a lot better. My GF has a FL Corolla and I think that her front (on the car!!! ;) ) looks great, and it's all in the lights.

you should try getting used FL headlights

http://www.nbfbildeler.no/templates/PartIn...mp;Part_Id=1022

yeah...that have crossed my mind and I have done some searching earlier, but it is veeeeeery hard to come by a set of FL headlights for the hatchback it seems. Most cars have front damage (which usually doesn't a positive impact on the headlight) and the times I have looked there have almost exclusively been wagon lights out there.

I'm contemplating a different project as well which would entail getting hold of a used light, so we'll see.....

New the pair of LF headlights are 5500NOK from Toyota, but the Headlampshop would cost around 3400NOK ready delivered incl. tax. So that ain't bad at all. Gotta say that the thought a pair of new eyes up front along with a freshly painted bumper certainly has an appeal to it... :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links