Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Test Drove The Best Compressor I Have Seen!

etihad

On friday morning, switched computer on, and went straight on autotrader, and searched for the closest corolla compressor, a quick search came back with a mazda show room, that had a black compressor with 34,000 miles on the clock, yada yada, i didn't really care about the sepcific's as all i wanted to do was test drive it. Anyhow went down and as i was pulling up i saw the beast, it was in metalic black, didn't think much of it. So parked my car up, and had a look around. everything from the outdside looked immaculate. Then one of the sales reps came and had a look inside. The interior was nothing like i have ever seen, even a serach on google didn't bring anything up. The car was full leather red and black, and on the front seats it had TTE written on them. Plus on the front grill it had TTE, not t-sport as usual. Anyhow took it for a test drive. I actually felt sorry for the car, as the sales rep as "ragging the f****" out of it, he took me to a country round the was bumpy very twisty, and the guy was doing 60+. Then i had ago, that car stuck to the road, better than a 2 week+ road kill. On one corner there was a golf vw 09 GTI behind me, i put my foot down, and could not belive the space that i had gained on him. The car even impressed the sale rep more and had no idea a car like this had such speed and stability.

Anyway went back to the show room, the car is for sale at 9,450, full service history, but was adviced buy the sales rep that the guy who had owned it was a paterol head, and that he had used it for racing. driving the car myself, i could not hear any bump or a crack, or any noise. But thought that 9,450 was still abit steep, and i think the only reason for the high price was becuase of the interior??

But i was happy that i test drove this car, and actually have respect for lift.

Lift is completely different in the CTS-C... as it has the supercharger the power curve has been smoothed out so you don't feel Lift as much..

Lift is much more pronounced in the CTS ;)

The CTS-C is a very nice car to drive... but Lift feels much more "orgasmic" in the CTS :lol:

The CTS-C is a very nice car to drive... but Lift feels much more "orgasmic" in the CTS :lol:

But the orgasm starts as soon as you drop the clutch on the comp, no waiting around :P

But the orgasm starts as soon as you drop the clutch on the comp, no waiting around :P

Isn't that called Premature something or other ???? :P ;)

Isn't that called Premature something or other ???? :P ;)

yeh you gotta watch that, feet keep slipping off the pedals

Yeah, i have tried to think off all the poss way's to get rid of my car, becuase it's still on finance. I have like 7000 to pay. so part exchange will just cost me more, becuase they offered by 5000 for mine at the end it worked out to be 14000 in total for the compressor. if anyone has any good idea's on how i can actually part exchange or get rid of my car, and lose the least please let me know.

Actually while typing now, just had a thought off putting it on auto trader, but i don't think i can get 7000 for mine. It's a 1.4vvti cocolour collection, full service history, 23000k on the clock, not one single scratch, just a chip mark from motorway, magnum grey, every single documentation it came with from toyota. next service is due at 33000k miles, has MOT till next year july i think. I have some new pic's to upload actually, let me know what you think guy's.

Yeah, i have tried to think off all the poss way's to get rid of my car, becuase it's still on finance. I have like 7000 to pay. so part exchange will just cost me more, becuase they offered by 5000 for mine at the end it worked out to be 14000 in total for the compressor. if anyone has any good idea's on how i can actually part exchange or get rid of my car, and lose the least please let me know.

Actually while typing now, just had a thought off putting it on auto trader, but i don't think i can get 7000 for mine. It's a 1.4vvti cocolour collection, full service history, 23000k on the clock, not one single scratch, just a chip mark from motorway, magnum grey, every single documentation it came with from toyota. next service is due at 33000k miles, has MOT till next year july i think. I have some new pic's to upload actually, let me know what you think guy's.

mate, see what cash price they'd take for the car, i'd say if you offered 8500 up front, they'd agree on that - then get a loan for that amount if you can. then sell your car, and whatever you get for it, go into the bank, pay it off the debt, and if they let you, can either pay a lower amount over the same time, or shorten the time it takes to pay off the loan by a couple of years. the finance that car dealerships offer usually rip the ***** clean out of it, so i'd say this would be your best bet...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links