Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Iq Bodykit

toIQuality

Hello Guys

I've just purchased my IQ 4 months ago and I'm extremly happy with all aspects of it but I've always been into the modifying scene and I'm really dying to start my mods with my new baby.

I've been searching for body kits and accessories for IQ but so far nothing really poped into my eyes that much.

I've found this website who are offering a new body kit (bumper spoilers and skirts and a rear wing) and I think this looks pretty cool. Would like to see what you guys think. Sorry for the spam but don't know how to put it other way and this is kind of informative for all IQ fans.

This is the site : http://www.ibherstyling.com/index.php/bodykit/209.html

I think its better than the modelista kit because looks more afordable not just on purchase but installation as well.

what you guys think ?

Like the idea of the wide body kit in development as well :)

Just a shame they don't have any prices as yet tho

That is a lovely kit, especially the roof spoiler. See the little covers they have over the wheel arch mouldings, I am getting those in carbon wraps for mine. Also got quote for carbon wrap on bonnet too but not sure I will go for that as a bit common.

Jaine

Hi Guys

Thanks for sharing your toughts .

I'm really keen about this kit . It may not be the best one but since the offer is low at the moment I have to play with the cards available. I really love the rear bumper spoiler and the roof spoiler is really hot.

The front bumper spoiler I may do a small change on it once I get it and put DRL foglight instead of the OEM ones.

I'm also looking for the carbon covers but don't know where to find them. Anyone can tell me where to purchase this items ? Ibherdesign does not sell this items.

I haven't notice they have a wide arch kit on the way. I'm sure it will be something pretty awsome judging from what they have made for other cars. But I'm not whilling to go for the wide arch kit because its quite an investment.

Not just the fitting but will need bigger wheels and so on.

I already have HR springs on it (35mm) and its pretty cool this way.

Next thing to put will be the kit and a new exhaust .

What can you guys recommend for exhaust?

Cheers y'all

Can I just ask what kinda money we're talking here for the kit (As you're getting it lol).

Would give some kind of comparison to the iSports kit anyways ;) ;)

Si

Can I just ask what kinda money we're talking here for the kit (As you're getting it lol).

Would give some kind of comparison to the iSports kit anyways ;) ;)

Si

Something like 900 euros (I'm not from UK) for the Front Bumper Extension , Rear Bumper Extension , Skirts and Roof Spoiler. Didn't order the bonnet spoiler. These prices do not including fitting and spraying but since these are direct fit pats won't cost more than 400 euros. I know labor is much expensive in UK but I'm in Portugal (Oporto) and we can do these thing here cheaper. So I expect to have a bill in the end of aprox. 1300 euros including the mods to install the DayTime Running Lights. I belive for UK you may need to count with shipping as well.

How much is the ISports kit by the way?

• 2 months later...

Car is at the bodyshop now , should have some pictures in a couple weeks

will do some ice install as well and tint the windows.

I might do a carbon film aplication on the roof if I get some money left

I don't think that would last long amongst the speed bumps and pot holes round my way. :o

How is it old when the guy has come back on yesterday to say the kit will be on his car soon and he will get pics up?

Looking forward to seeing it..

Does anyone remember that topic about the kit for sale on eBay (lots of carbon fibre) i found it yesterday but cant find it today. I really like the diffuser and was wondering if anyone knew if you could buy it seperatly or from anywhere else?

I found them to be a brilliant manufacturer of body-kit. They made this one, and it was a brilliant quality kit;

millyandengineparts040.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links