Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

On There Way To Me

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

I have just ordered a set of RS5 in white

rs5wm.jpg

Should be with me this week!!!!!

finally going to have a good size wheel lol

tyre size 205,45,17

That's your own choice, it's YOUR car, u have to pick the wheels that YOU like ^_^

I have got the same wheels, but in gunmetallic color.

Also 17", with 205/45/17 Dunlop Sport Maxx tire on it.

Good luck with them!

Wait with changing them untill after winter ;)

Nice... They'd suit my car. ;) :lol:

Where d'you live again? xD

And, Doh... It is indeed bad times where Finance and Loans are concerned!

ha your have fun trying you wont find them on my car now!

dam gutted been in all day waiting for them to call me back to tell me i can't have them!!!!!

ha your have fun trying you wont find them on my car now!

dam gutted been in all day waiting for them to call me back to tell me i can't have them!!!!!

Dont be defeatist fella, you can have them, just a little bit of saving, you can do it .. :thumbsup:

Sorry but i dont believe in Credit except 1 ..... Mortgage ...

Gutted finance got declined looks like im still searching for alloys!!

Im sorry to hear that mate, that sucks!

However, the more you wait. the longer you have to build anticipation! :Jumpy::lol: ;)

get yourself a credit card . tesco 0% interest for first year.

Worst advice i've ever seen ..... :no:

Ha it has been across my mind for a long time but not going down that road!

lol. its probabaly better than the finance he was gonna get .where were you gonna get your finance jono?

lol. its probabaly better than the finance he was gonna get .where were you gonna get your finance jono?

place called V12?

place called V12?

is that a shop? is it interest free? well either way LAA69 is right ,save up for them .

place called V12?

is that a shop? is it interest free? well either way LAA69 is right ,save up for them .

no thats the fiance place.

I have found a cheaper set of wheels i like. Might get something cheap for now do a little work on them and then i wont be so ****** off with my wheels atm!

place called V12?

I have found a cheaper set of wheels i like. Might get something cheap for now do a little work on them and then i wont be so ****** off with my wheels atm!

hhhm I personally would prefer to wait, that way you get really excited about it, and you never have a chance to think to yourself that they could be better. :)

I'd wait and look forward to it. :yes:

My word of advise....your credit rating may not have been in your favour at this time. Also companies like v12 etc stay away from you should be happy you never got trapped into one of those. Personally i would as said go for an interest free credit card so for example find out what you can save and pay off be on time with payments and set a timeline when to pay it off in. You need to be strict and dont buy any more things.

Its very difficult but these finances you pay a deposit at first...then you go on a pay later scheme before you realise you keep delaying to save up and boom before you know it a demand is on your door. I would save up and wait :) Or do option number 2 and really keep to your guns.

If you are going for your first credit card and depending on your income your credit limit may just be enough to cover your purchase....it would be a good way to build up your credit rating with having ontime payments etc.

place called V12?

Nothing wrong with getting a credit card as long as you don't get carried away with it , just spend in line with what you can afford to pay back each month, if the world didn't have credit cards, half the world would own f**K all.

I think im going to save up and get what i really want just really really hate looking at my car with them tatty wheels :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links