Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2002 Corolla Vvt-i Endine

Mugzy

Hi all

anyone out there got an engine for a 2002 1.6 vvt-i auto..

my engine this morning seized due to oil pressure .. or any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

put a Tsport in there?

Love too, the thing is its the wife's car and she wont make use of the additional power, saying that do you know anyone with a t sport engine?

Hey check out the breakers in birmingham (jap auto parts etc), i think down the bordesly green road that area as there are loads of jap breakers there and your bound to find one there!!! if i can get a number i will post it up

Hey check out the breakers in birmingham (jap auto parts etc), i think down the bordesly green road that area as there are loads of jap breakers there and your bound to find one there!!! if i can get a number i will post it up

Hey peeps, after having several mechanics look at my engine it was diagnosed a broken timing alignment key, lack off oil circulation, cam welded to cam caps . all in all i need a new head inc cams & cam caps, estimated recon cost £500 + !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

however after a 300 mile round trip today I purchased this baby http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Corolla-1-6-v...=item439bc1d29d engine and gearbox,, bargain if you ask me... how much i hear you ask, £775 against a recon head @ £500... fingers crossed she will run sweet again and peace of mind knowing the wife and 2 kids wont be breaking down too soon.

Thanks peeps for your posts will update later this week when i get the car back.

Well peeps, engine and gearbox fitted and she is running sweet, now when the engine got fitted the garage used blue anti freeze and what came out when the engine was removed and from the new engine was red. will this matter? I have brought red antifreeze which i plan to change very soon.

If i need to drain and change the antifreeze accordingly what would be the best way about doing this.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links