Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rad

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

I think my rad is leaking but can't see any tail tail signs anyone know where the common places are?

I only think this because i fill the water up and then about a week or two later my temp gage is well too high any guesses?

Well in the morning i have looked for marks on the floor but nothing. but there is a little patch after leaving my car for a little while say in a car park and come back down in the right hand side corner.

i just get round this by toping it up every once a week or so?

maybe buy a new rad?

Yeah I'm sure that's ok because the water does need topping up when I do so.

It's not really bothering me but I'm sure it's a leak in thr rad might just get a new one.

Could be a water pump seal leaking. In the early stages they only seem to leak when running and if the leaking coolant lands on a hot part of the engine it will tend to evaporate - hence no apparent drips.:) In my experience coolant leaks don't fix themselves and usually get worse during winter months so the cost of a pressure test could prove to be a wise investment. Ignore the problem at your peril. Why wait until the engine boils over with the ensuing risk of engine damage.:)

The self repairing car ain't been invented yet.:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links