Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 X Bluetooth

phil4

Just something I needed, and thought I'd share in case anyone else was interested.

It is possible to use a bluetooth phone, and a second bluetooth device (another phone if compatible) as a media player.

Ie. you can keep your phone attached, while using a second device to stream audio via bluetooth to listen to.

For me, this means that while I have my work Blackberry attached, I can take and make calls, but still have my iPhone playing it's way through my tunes, neither connected physically.

Hope that's clear. Think it will be if you're ever needing to do similar.

Just something I needed, and thought I'd share in case anyone else was interested.

It is possible to use a bluetooth phone, and a second bluetooth device (another phone if compatible) as a media player.

Ie. you can keep your phone attached, while using a second device to stream audio via bluetooth to listen to.

For me, this means that while I have my work Blackberry attached, I can take and make calls, but still have my Iphone playing it's way through my tunes, neither connected physically.

Hope that's clear. Think it will be if you're ever needing to do similar.

I use my own N95 as a media player to play music via bluetooth whilst my work nokia is connected to take/make calls. It sort of works, but I get an inrtermittant message about "another bluetooth device - and do you wish to disconnect" to use the new one. I ignore it and it seems to go away leaving me with the music playing and the works phone showing as connected at the top of the screen.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links