Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen Wash Tank

CorollaTS05

Im sure its more than Two, i topped mine up with two litres of water the other day and when it came to the top it was still blue from when it was last serviced. i thort it might be 5 litres?

Image031.jpg

mine ran out on a journey today....took a whole bottle of evian as it was so cold the petrol station water thing wasnt working, Also a mid sized bottle of screen washer. Then when i got home i thought let me top it and it took half a bottle of the fluid and like 2 jugs of water.......We have some big boy washer fluid LOL

Its on the left above if nobody has seen it

ild say it could be up near 10 liters, i love to keep my windows clean, thus always using water, but NEVER have to top it up anymore, the tank lasts from one service intervil to another

I emptied it completely the other day. Bought a 5 litre bottle of windscreen cleaner, and poured everything into the container. When I then measured, it showed just over half full... So it must contain well over 5 litres, but not 10!

Im positive it was about 8 litres that mine took, it is a big tank! The mrs has a astra for a company car, that only holds 2.5 litres, that just about sums the car up, nothing is fit for purpose on it. She likes it tho cos "its easier to change gears in it than the T Sport" :lol: Women eh.

In summary our washer fluid bottle can take sh*t loads! :D

lol now thats something we can brag about!!!

Go talk to a guy about his supercar and then after him telling you how much of a nice car it is to drive you then say "well my windscreen washer tanks holds LOADS!!!!"

In summary our washer fluid bottle can take sh*t loads! :D

lol now thats something we can brag about!!!

Go talk to a guy about his supercar and then after him telling you how much of a nice car it is to drive you then say "well my windscreen washer tanks holds LOADS!!!!"

Think of all the extra weight from it slowing down our rollas :crybaby: So dont fill it and beat the guy in the supercar at Santa Pod! :lol: I never put water in mine, 100% screen wash only! :toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links