Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust System For Corolla Compressor

bamber

Hi i am planning on getting a preformance exhaust system for my corolla compressor after christmas. dont realy want it to be loud though, had a loud exhaust on my last car and they get anoying. any ideas?

Believe me mate, there is no such thing as an aftermarket exhaust system that aint loud. Mine is supposed to be silent compared to others but...no lol

do you not think the tte exhaust system is loud enough? my wife tells me that she can hear me coming home from about a mile off. everyone comments on it, but i'm afraid of not knowing if there's a hole in it lol

my mum tells me that the exhaust on it is loud but i dont notice it. so if i cant have a quiet one any ideas for best performance?

MIJ Performance near Birmingham. They did a job and my friends compressor and it sounded awesome without being deafening..

MIJ Performance near Birmingham. They did a job and my friends compressor and it sounded awesome without being deafening..

That is the worse case of double posting i've seen! :lol:

Over 4 hours between identical posts?? :o

lmao @ Gaz!!

My custom jobby has gone loud over the past months especially on motorway for some reason. The cars been booked in for new down pipe & bigger center silencer to lower the tone. So like Jonno said if you go custom then you can choose the right sound & if not happy then you can change it like I'm doing :thumbsup:

Gaz, I did it on my phone, and when I opened the browser today it decided to resend the data. :lol:

Gaz, I did it on my phone, and when I opened the browser today it decided to resend the data. :lol:

Or you were +1 hunting..... :P :lol: ;)

Says you bringing up a thread that was last posted in 3 days ago! :P

My bad lol, I don't check the dates, my general rule for the Corolla section is if it's on the first 3 pages it's still an active topic. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links