Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Table Decoration Competition

alfiejts

Thought I'd start a bit of a festive competition thread.

My four new "spare" alloys have been sat in our dining room for the last three months whilst I tried (unsuccessfully) to source some winter tyres.

My unreasonable wife says she wants to use the dining room on Christmas Day and I'm expected to clear out my alloys and find another home for them......

Anyway, whilst she was at work today, I had an idea.

Can anyone beat this as a Christmas Table Decoration? I think it should be a genuine Yaris accessory.....

dscf4784p.jpg

Looks good to me! Merry Christmas by the way!

Didn't know you were still looking for some decent winter tyres, have you tried 'www.mytyres.co.uk' great tyres at very good prices.

Hi Stan - That's exactly where I got them from in the end - they arrived yesterday, an hour after I'd done the table decoration, having been couriered over from Germany.

Just walked in from getting the tyres fitted to the wheels. A bit too late for my daughter who has been suffering the hills of Sheffield in this week's snow, but assuming that she gets home to Blackpool safely after work tonight, they can go on her Yaris whilst she's over...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links