Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wind Deflectors

-Ish

Hi just looking at buying some wind deflectors and some say Heko is the best make .. anyone got them and experiencing any problems?? Can you hear any noise from them on moterways?

also how much sould i be paying for them and anyone selling any??

thanks in advance

ish

i have 2 heko deflectors for sale pm me, kangzy removed them from his compressor i also have them on my car they are slimline, good fit and are a great buy.

He should be back in around a week from holiday so i will grab them off him.

i have 2 heko deflectors for sale pm me, kangzy removed them from his compressor i also have them on my car they are slimline, good fit and are a great buy.

He should be back in around a week from holiday so i will grab them off him.

whats happened to Kangzy car in the end, did he manage to split it

nope they let him take the deflectors off but it was mainly to get his cds etc. They will not let him touch the actual car unless he buys it back

lads i would never compare toyota to citreon or fiat BUT i see some people with the slimline/in-window wind deflectors, do these not kill the motor ? reason i ask is 2 of my sisters had them in a saxo and punto and the strain on the motor as it came to the top to push between the deflector and rubber, that why i went for the big stick ons !!!

No strain on my motors at all... Never heard of any Team Hekos straining motors.

on the note of straining motors dunno if you can help but both my windows as they come down make a rather loud click just past halfway do it loads but i dont know why any suggestions...

my passenger window does the same, the drivers is ok i think, but half way the passenger one clicks, like shes after hitting something half way down, not a nice sound

my drivers window used to make a loud "bonk" sound as it went up then one day it completly misaligned and ended up diagnol across the door frame never did find out what caused it im guessing a runner has come loose somewhere.

well it started just on the drivers side then it happend to passengers, i opend the door sils today and didnt know what i was meant to be looking at lol

my passenger window does the same, the drivers is ok i think, but half way the passenger one clicks, like shes after hitting something half way down, not a nice sound

yea my drivers window made a loud bang as well. I pulled the door pannelling off and found that theres a metal plate that prevents the door from opening too far, this metal plate gets in the way of the window when it moves down and causes the banging sound, i used gaffer tape to protect the window and stop the bang/scraping sound! :thumbsup:

is the the check strap get into the way, my one is the same, and the toyota has cut the check strap for me and told me to get a new one which i havent ask them to do so

my tint started peeling on the passenger side, i wonder if it was from catching this strap yous are on about, well i got if redone about 6 months ago and no hassle since so maybe not but just has me wondering

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links