Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1996 Toyota Paseo St

Hou

Time has come to put the Seo up for sale, only got it for 6 months to put me on until the end of my insurance and then with my age/ncb/point coming off it is time to get something different (ie MR2)

09JAE029.jpg

It is a 1996 in Azure blue, 107k (and rising as I use it daily), MOT august, Tax March

It doesn't use oil which seems to be a common problem, has Si alloys, ST optional spoiler, JVC MP3 head unit, Pipercross induction (came on the car), Starlet SR springs (rear)/RS*R Springs (Front) but can be put back to standard and also the standard wheels and trims. Serviced once I got it, done 5k in the time I have owned it.

The bad bits: Key scratch down drivers side, spoiler slightly off colour, small marks here and there, scuff on front bumper (all there when I got it)

Located in Yorkshire, great car to drive, £900 (what it has cost me)

• 4 weeks later...

it's a 1.5 and round about 100hp if I recall correctly

Cheers, has potential by the sounds of it... :naughty: ;)

It is a 1.5 16v and has 92bhp as standard, uses same suspension as the starlet and has potential for more power from stock engine or can easily drop in the GT lump

You interested in it? Get your dad to get rid of fiesta and buy this

It is a 1.5 16v and has 92bhp as standard, uses same suspension as the starlet and has potential for more power from stock engine or can easily drop in the GT lump

You interested in it? Get your dad to get rid of fiesta and buy this

ah thanks for the info, I have mentioned it, but we would make it a project car.

We really need a car that will be fast and work :lol: , so I have pointed him into the direction of an M5.

I will let you know if we take it into consideration with more sincerity though. I wish you best of luck with the sale mate. ;)

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links