Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glasgow Mr2's And Garages

msherry21

Hi, I'm Michael and new to this list.

I'm just wondering how many Glaswegian MR2 owners there are here? maybe we could get together for a mini-meet?

The main reason I'm asking here is: are there any garages in the Glasgow/Scoltand area that specialize in the MR2? or any garage, other than dealership that you are assured they will do a good job?

I need a new steering rack and Clutch...dam it!

thanks for your time,

regards,

Michael, rev 3 turbo.

Hi Micheal, Welcome to the boards :)

I'm not from Glasgow, but in Fife. A place that immediatley springs to mind in the Glasgow area is The Garage -

http://www.the-garage.co.uk/

Not used them before, but you can't help but notice all the Jap motors with the famous graphics at Crail etc :blink:

hello..im not from glasgow either but perth(only an hour and half away)...speeking of crail ,is anyone going on 22nd with there 2 ??..planning first trip on the strip with my car....

another Scottish person ! Wooohoooo !!

I use CRD.. .cos they are just along the road from me. They're alright ... sometimes... lol

Aha! A rev3 owner at last in glasgow!. You dont by any chance own a red one with a pretty large sinlge exit pipe (right hand side exit) do ye? I seen it at Drivers in charing cross.

You shoulda been out last night me and my m8 managed to organise one hell of a meet in Glasgow the list was:

Rev1 MR2 Turbo @ 255bhp

Rev2 MR2 Turbo @ stock

Rev4 MR2 Turbo (mine)

Nissan 200sx S14 @ 280bhp

Lotus Elise Type 23 R1 with TBs @ 230bhp

Evo5 @ 290bhp

EP Civic Type R @ 210bhp

EP Civic Type R @ stock

EK Civic VTi @ 170bhp

EK Civic VTi @ 180bhp

And a couple of euro rides lagging behind :D The noise was immense when we all pulled out of the main street it sounded absolutely AWSOME :wacko: . Glasgow had never seen anything like it b4 lol! The many thumbs ups were only matched by the many jealous drunk tos5ers (which made it even funnier imo) Best part of the night was when I almost made my m8s trackies fry when I blew flames (he was standin right next to me pipe) :lol::lol::lol:

Meet up with the crew next time im getting the Evo5, Evo6, Evo7,FQ330 and the Type 23 R1 Elise (and muhself). Post up an lemme know :thumbsup:

Hi, I'm Michael and new to this list.

I'm just wondering how many Glaswegian MR2 owners there are here? maybe we could get together for a mini-meet?

The main reason I'm asking here is: are there any garages in the Glasgow/Scoltand area that specialize in the MR2? or any garage, other than dealership that you are assured they will do a good job?

I need a new steering rack and Clutch...dam it!

thanks for your time,

regards,

Michael, rev 3 turbo.

I had the clutch done recently. Mardel motors in Bathgate £300, done a good job too.

Hi, Pizza boy, That sounds great, definately gimme a shout next time! And yeah that was me gettin some work done on my baby at Drivers! The exhaust is a Blitz NurSpec R. Its the dog's dangly bits!! pushing roughly 280/290, need that clutch though! going for a Heliz stage 2 in then next couple of weeks. the e-mails: msherry21@hotmail.com, when your meeting up again!

Nice one,

Michael.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links