Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Is This Really Worth?

Captain_hook12

Hi gents, i have a corolla, but have been considering a celica, found this on autotrader, want to know your opinion on the price, and please share some of your experience with celica.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/adv...1&logcode=p

Toyota has stopped the celica like they did with corolla? any replacement coming out? thanks

Price seems about right if it really is immaculate. The GT is likely to hold its value better than the more common T Sport with the same Engine, but then again you can pick up a 2006 TS (without the picnic table bolted on the back) for about £7 to 8K.

There is a new Celica coming, but the launch is still several months away.

HTH.

For the same price or less you could get a Corolla T Sport Compressor ;)

I do like the GT tho...

The replacement (FT-86) is scheduled for late 2011 in Japan followed by release in America...... so prob 2012 before we get it :(

For the same price or less you could get a Corolla T Sport Compressor ;)

I do like the GT tho...

The replacement (FT-86) is scheduled for late 2011 in Japan followed by release in America...... so prob 2012 before we get it :(

How many cars in the range do they expect the FT-86 to replace!? I know its a replacement for the Corolla, and for Subaru, but now the Celica? This car must be pretty damn amazing! But then again, from what I have read of it, it will be! :drool::lol:

And yes I do reckon that price is high by about 1.5k, but if it's pristine in every way then I don't see why not! :)

At least £10,000. For what it is though I would expect to pay nearer the asking price as there are not many of these about with those low miles and condition.

If it's immaculate as described and with that milage the price is good. Worth a test drive. Haggle some more. It certainly floats my boat. Good thing about a GT is everything has already been done to it, spoilers, skirts, springs and those lovely Tech5 wheels. It's the top model.

CC-UK

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links