Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C A E 2010

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Red Yaris 54

• Devil-ish

any will be fine but the latter two dates (23&24 , 30&31) would be easier as the kids will have broke up from school meaning we can get an earlier start.

as soon as its decided what date ill get it booked off work if needed (if i still have a job lol )

The frst dates work best for me - I'll be in France for the other two weekends!

I like not working Fridays in the summer! :thumbsup:

Any of those dates is OK with me Les

I will fit them into my busy schedule ;) ......................I will go with whatever suits most!

Sorry for the late reply!

Any dates for me Les.

Dad and I are deffo going to be there.

Not sure about Alex or Stephan yet. :rolleyes: I am sorting it as quickly as I can. ^_^

Prgramme on channel YESTERDAY right now......talking about the tanks they restore and have in the museum and use in their June Tank Fest at IWM DUXFORD.

It looks like a fab place.

And we are going there B) I am getting all excited!!!

its even better when you are there. take a couple of cards for your camera, youll get loads.

As far as dates go I have no Idea, all I know is that the weekend of the 16th and 17th July is a deffinate no for me, it clashes with the Scottish Modified show which is on Sunday the 18th of July.

If it's either of the other dates then I'll need to know which one, then I'll be able to see if both myself and Caroline can get the dates off. If we can then we'll be there.

Just been told about this! IWM is amazin!

I wont be in a Jap car either, so i cant do JAE as the ubiktards who run that wont let non-Jap cars in :(

I wont be in a Jap car either, so i cant do JAE as the ubiktards who run that wont let non-Jap cars in :(

There are a couple of none Jap cars coming to this so I'll put your name down with Chris's then ;)

There are a couple of none Jap cars coming to this so I'll put your name down with Chris's then ;)

Top man as always :)

It looks like the majority vote is for the WEEKEND 16th 17th JULY so if this weekend is not possible for some of you can you please post and let me know :thumbsup:

Can't make it, it clashes with the Scottish Modified Show on Sunday the 18th.

It looks like the majority vote is for the WEEKEND 16th 17th JULY so if this weekend is not possible for some of you can you please post and let me know :thumbsup:

Is this a defo as I need to book time off work!

Don't think i can make that :(

I have school prom, and I won't cancel because I'm planning it and paying for some of it too! :P

Beer money needs to be saved....... bulmers or oil catch tank?..... I'd like the tank. oommm noomm nom

Payment sent (I payed the PP fee!) :thumbsup:

Well we have up to 30 cars attending which is a brilliant turn out, would have been nice to have more from our club but that makes it easier for me when I do the bacon butties on Saturday and Sunday morning ;)

paid (incl fee) cheers les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links