Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diesel Tuning - Celtic Tuning

enyajtrebor

Has anyone heard of Celtic Tuning and any info on them and their products please

Thanks

Never heard of them, but we do a tuning box for your T180, PM me for details

The T180 is a difficult engine to make a kit for, so be aware of cheap products that dont work!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Has anyone heard of Celtic Tuning and any info on them and their products please

Thanks

Hello, if it is for your Toyota ............... Celtic Tuning don't supply any kit for it.

Pete.

I can only seen one problem,

How are they going to tune your car, when they can not interface directly with the ecu

I'm willing to have a small wager that this cannot be done.....each ECU has it's own encryption, so if you cracked one ECU, you wouldnt be able to crack the next one that came along, this is why none of the big companies are doing them!

Tuning box's are the way!

How are they going to tune your car, when they can not interface directly with the ecu

I'm willing to have a small wager that this cannot be done.....each ECU has it's own encryption, so if you cracked one ECU, you wouldnt be able to crack the next one that came along, this is why none of the big companies are doing them!

THats what I said :P

But can the code be broken ?

Thank you all for your replies - the enquiry wasn't for my T180 but strangley for my sons Bora - just thought someone might have had dealings with Celtic Tuning. Thanks again

Thank you all for your replies - the enquiry wasn't for my T180 but strangley for my sons Bora - just thought someone might have had dealings with Celtic Tuning. Thanks again

vw ecus can be remapped

they are not encripted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links