Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

6 X 9's

borodaz

howdy, looking at getting some6x9 for my parcel shelf and just wondering if i can get a decent set for around £50 ?

also do we have speaker connections in our boot or do i have to run wires to the front ?

also do we have speaker connections in our boot or do i have to run wires to the front ?

You will need to run some new cables to the boot if you want to have Speakers on the parcel shelf.

Why not just upgrade your door speakers all round and keep a nice hole free shelf?

I fully agree with this, no point in runing a perfectly good parcel shelf for the sake of some Speakers.

Where the Speakers are located within the car, you can change them for some better quality speakers, and it should improve the oveal sound in the car.

Adding a sub in the boot will give it more bass, if thats what you looking for.

i used to have a sub and 6 x 9's in my previous car. i would like more bass but not so i needed to have a sub, standard set up in my cts is horrible

6x9 Speakers unless setup with bandpass on a narrow set of frequencies will ruin your sound staging and imaging and drag the sound back. Sound should come from (or seem to come from) infront of you, as though you were at a concert or had the singer sat on the dash singing to you. Upgrade the door Speakers with a decent 6.5" component set and get yourself a small subwoofer in the boot to restore the lost bass performance. You won't regret it.

Upgrade the door speakers with a decent 6.5" component set and get yourself a small subwoofer in the boot to restore the lost bass performance. You won't regret it.

A bit like the setup i have in my car :thumbsup:

i cant afford a set up liek yours lol, is it hard work getting the door off ? will some new Speakers be a straight swap no messing about ? i dont know hwo to get my door cards off ?

what size/type of Speakers am i wanting to replace my door Speakers ?

okie well can someone point me in the direction to some decent front replacement speakers, im not sure what size/type i need

What's your budget mate? That'll make it much easier to show you some different Speakers.

My corolla takes 6.5" components which is a 6.5" mid in the door and the tweeter in the factory location up on the a-pillar.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links