Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mot Time

jibbbbbb

well took the rav for mot today ,sat buy the phone just waiting for the outcome for 2 hours and what a result passed first time no problems. only thing that was wrong was a bulb had gone in the brake light at the top of back wind screen. but did not fail on that , just been and got a new one £2 and its working again now , over all i am one very very happy bunnie. :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh and can someone please advises me on my eariler post http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=106033

well took the rav for mot today ,sat buy the phone just waiting for the outcome for 2 hours and what a result passed first time no problems. only thing that was wrong was a bulb had gone in the brake light at the top of back wind screen. but did not fail on that , just been and got a new one £2 and its working again now , over all i am one very very happy bunnie. :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh and can someone please advises me on my eariler post http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=106033

I don't know about your trip computer but even if I did I can't do anything while shee keeps doing that. I'm sure if I watch it long enough she will take it off - its a zip for god's sake, what can be so hard?

RAV number 2 1994 model passed MOT 3 days ago no problems with only 1 advisory on the brake pads, which considering its running standards front brakes and pads with the turbo engine was pretty good!!! RAV number 1 is waiting for a factory inspection by KAD of its 6 pot calipers; replacement of some brake lines and alignment of the fish eye headlamps; for its MOT.

I don't know about your trip computer but even if I did I can't do anything while shee keeps doing that. I'm sure if I watch it long enough she will take it off - its a zip for god's sake, what can be so hard?

Right you are anchs! She is very distracting, almost mesmerizing. I would love to help her with that zipper!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links