Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted Corolla Compressor Intercooler Pics

215 compressor

as title says anyone whos got the intercooler fitted to there compressor if they have any pics of the pipe work and routing also of the intercooler that would be great want to see if can get mine sorted this summer :thumbsup:

i could ask shaun for more pics i have some, You need to get some engine management aswell so try and find a emanage ultimate or something.

i could ask shaun for more pics i have some, You need to get some engine management aswell so try and find a emanage ultimate or something.

that would be great the more i can get the better cheers :thumbsup:

hmmm, wish i cud help, but i dnt hav n e pics of my intercooler layout and taking off the bumper for pics will take FAR too long. But i know they had to cut out some metal for the piping

hmmm, wish i cud help, but i dnt hav n e pics of my intercooler layout and taking off the bumper for pics will take FAR too long. But i know they had to cut out some metal for the piping

owe well you never no you might get real bored one day and pull the bumper of for something to do :blink: or may be not .thanks anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links