Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Strut Brace Part #

ballist1x

hi i have used both parts from the TTE webside for the RHD TTE TOP STRUT brace for e12 corolla...

neither work with the dealer.

RHD - TD460-19917-00 - doesnt work

the number thats meant for direct dealer usage also doesnt work.

i just want a price and to order if its reasonable!

pls help

Nick

Looks discontinued to me, neither part number comes up on Toyota's systems, sorry

Kingo :thumbsup:

I think it would have been a lot of dosh tho!! What would you have estimated parts-king???

Im thinking of selling mine to get the trd strut, so keep your eyes peeled ballist1x :thumbsup:

well some place quoted me 4-6 weeks for a cusco from japan, so i think thats what ill go for now...im presuming you just have the facelift Toyota dampened strut Bridges not the proper TTE one?

thanks for confirming part king:/

I had the TTE one on my old CTS, its was a nice tubular piece of shiney steel, not worth the £300 it cost and on the Pre Face you still have to bend the brake pipe.

well some place quoted me 4-6 weeks for a cusco from japan, so i think thats what ill go for now...im presuming you just have the facelift Toyota dampened strut Bridges not the proper TTE one?

thanks for confirming part king:/

I have the cusco one fitted to my rolla. I managed to find it on Aussie eBay and it turned out to be £110 delivered - which was a bit of a bargain.

Here's an old picture of it..... I made ricc paint the silver section pearlescent black to match the body work :D

damper01.jpg

If I was in the market I would go a la 'Cusco'. Proper nice bit of metal that. And even though between the 2 of us not having a picture of it black It looks fan !Removed! tastic!!!!

(Was painted on hte spur of a moment and dried hanging off the washing line! lol)

If I was in the market I would go a la 'Cusco'. Proper nice bit of metal that. And even though between the 2 of us not having a picture of it black It looks fan !Removed! tastic!!!!

(Was painted on hte spur of a moment and dried hanging off the washing line! lol)

am i heading up your way this weekend then or what?

No chance to get pics of the strut in the week, so I'll grab one at the weekend.

Sounds like a plan to me. I shal inform the MAF extension requiring lad that he may visit if he requires assistance.

Sounds like a plan to me. I shal inform the MAF extension requiring lad that he may visit if he requires assistance.

Good stuff. Shall I bring my soldering iron etc? And by bring it I mean actually bring it and not pack it to bring and then leave the bag in the living room like last time! :blushing::bangin:

Yeah that would be handy! lol. I can rape and pillage some wire but I will have to check the stock room for HeatShrink.

I could really do with prepping my car for some work to be carried out on it. Will fill you in @ the weekend ;)

I have the cusco one fitted to my rolla. I managed to find it on Aussie ebay and it turned out to be £110 delivered - which was a bit of a bargain.

yea that is a good price. ive been checking ebay/usa/au for weeks and not seen aything other than the usual eBay fake bars and the odd facelift oe bar, which i dont really want.

ya ill probably order the cusco it does look good, im sure i saw one on the corolla meet up. nengun does them but shipping they use is pretty pricey:/ prob safer just to order from uk place.

For ease of ordering and delivery the UK company will be far more convenient. Not to mention being able to cope with faults/queries/problems in a more efficient manner.

UK Cusco's FTW!

I'm still unsure what bar to go for, think i may still go for the compressor TTE one:

Part nos:

48690-YW501 = TOWER BAR RHD

90464-00738 = CLIP RHD

£234.21 delivered from parts-king

However if anyone can find the TRD one cheaper, please let me know!!

Have you tried Fensport?? As the bar is around £180 but thats with out vat and delivery. Have you called them for a price???

Where else would you be able to get the cusco strut???

Yeah saw the TRD price on fensport, adding VAT and delivery looking at roughly the same £230ish mark.

Will start looking for cusco uk prices...hmmm...

thing is with the cusco its not a UK part nor is it designated for a UK Car, however, the UK company has a supplier that can get that part code to order and ship it over for me. No UK shop lists the cusco part at all.

TRD is nice but no way worth nearly double the cusco imo.

fensport are pretty expensive for everything, strut bars included. dont think ive ever ordered from them cos they always come in so dear.

ya but motorsportworld will do it for £137.. and they are uk company.

no thats what i meant not one lists them. the reason being cusco have said they are for zze123-1nz which is a new zealand car or japanese.

i calld motorsportworld on tues and enquired, they phoned their cusco supplier - who didnt have the part - and would need to order from japan...they did specify it could be a few weeks but they gave me a price of £137. i forgot to ask if that was with shipping if its not however, msw will come to 137+15=152.. so maybe nengun whos ay they have stock is abetter option after all.

Not sure if any of you guys are interested but I can probably get hold of a SPARCO strut brace to fit TS models. I would needto do a special order from Italy. We deal with SPARCO through our MOTORSPORT BUSINESS Price would be around £125 delivered to members (subject to me being able to get stocks) PM me if interested

Kingo :thumbsup:

Have you got an image of the sparco one? Is it going to be compatible with the pre-facelift models as they have brake pipes sticking up and getting in the way for most front strut braces to fit correctly.

ya would need to know its a hardcore brace first..

whiteline do one but its flimsy aluminium.

you can get flimsy eBay numbers for 50...

the cusco/tte were much more solid. if the sparco one is a true solid afair, then id be intrigued..

lets get it right shal we......... items like the cusco rely on strentgh as they are non adjustable.

sparco items are what you might call 'flimsier' but they do tend to be adjustable. The advantage of such being you can load the strut brace instead of needing natural strength.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links