Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Coil Pack

t-sportIRL

A coilpack is gone in my 2002 corolla T-Sport

its €120 +vat for a new one

but does anyone know if the coilpack out of another model corolla etc is the same so i can source one out of a scrapyard

just i need the car for the weekend so if someone can let me know would be great or even if someone in ireland has a second hand one?

Thanks

will be difficult theres a set on eBay i think off a celica? i would buy them brand new though. Its very odd for them to go on a t-sport first time i have ever read up on it.

Even dealers wont stock the part there and then will be a 2 working day wait. No where like eurocarparts etc stock the coilpacks for our car i just checked for you.

Take a trip down to your local breakers with the part numbers off the top of the coil pack - think you will find they are fitted to several

different '02 onwards Toyota models if you check.

Mick

Take a trip down to your local breakers with the part numbers off the top of the coil pack - think you will find they are fitted to several

different '02 onwards Toyota models if you check.

Mick

ye working on that now just tryin to sort lifts ill let yee know if they are the same,

still annoyed at the lad in the dealers pure ignorant no help at all.

Thanks lads

I have one with a split in the rubber boot on the end. Not sure if it works though as i haven't tested it.

Agree with farhan you're probs best off biting the bullet and buying one new, thats what i did.

Checked around and can only find 1.4's in breakers yards and there different so will prob have to go for a new one,

just wanted to get one for the weekend tho as i needed the car for travelling, will have to wait tho

dealers it is so

encase it helps anyone in the future heres the part numbers:

1.8 vvtl-i 90919-02238

1.4 vvti 90080-19019

Found a 2001 1.8 Celica for breaking i googled it and they seem to have the same coil packs

can anyone confirm this or anyone who have one if they could read the part number off theres it would be great just the place is closed now to ask them and ill hold out for it if its the same, thanks

Found a 2001 1.8 Celica for breaking i googled it and they seem to have the same coil packs

can anyone confirm this or anyone who have one if they could read the part number off theres it would be great just the place is closed now to ask them and ill hold out for it if its the same, thanks

The T Sport or older 190 version will, dont know about the standard 1.8 - different engine to ours.

Got a coilpack out of a 1.8 celica and there the same.

But when i fitted it the cars still running the same and after checking the spark plugs they look a bit worn so as i was changing them soon anyway iv ordered a set as they didnt have them in stock.

But if this doesnt solve the problem what could it be?

after new ngk Iridium plugs and tested it again found there was a second coilpack gone so getting that tomorrow and should be ok at least it wasnt anything major

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links