Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Anyone Got This?

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

it is a direct mould of the TTE one that comes as standard on the T-Sport and the SR models. The black car in the auction used to belong to a member of these forums and he bought one of these fibreglass moulds and had it sprayed/fitted. I'm personally not a fan of the fibreglass replicas as they are weak as ****. I bought the front splitter version way back when and that fell to pieces, so I got the proper TTE one fitted now. Rear spoiler comes in for less of a battering (as long as you stay away from auto car washes of course) so is less likely to fall apart.

it is a direct mould of the TTE one that comes as standard on the T-Sport and the SR models. The black car in the auction used to belong to a member of these forums and he bought one of these fibreglass moulds and had it sprayed/fitted. I'm personally not a fan of the fibreglass replicas as they are weak as ****. I bought the front splitter version way back when and that fell to pieces, so I got the proper TTE one fitted now. Rear spoiler comes in for less of a battering (as long as you stay away from auto car washes of course) so is less likely to fall apart.

But should be fine for fitting then its only a cheap option for me now anyway as i don't think it looks very good without the spoiler and the TTE style is the only one i like.

Fitment is apparently fine, however I *think* you need to drill some holes in the car to attach the spoiler :( hopefully someone else can confirm/deny that for you though - or maybe ask the question of the seller on eBay?

Fitment is apparently fine, however I *think* you need to drill some holes in the car to attach the spoiler :( hopefully someone else can confirm/deny that for you though - or maybe ask the question of the seller on ebay?

Yes u need to drill 2 holes into the car, its not that much of a problem though

Fitment is apparently fine, however I *think* you need to drill some holes in the car to attach the spoiler :( hopefully someone else can confirm/deny that for you though - or maybe ask the question of the seller on ebay?

Here is a PDF of the TTE spoiler installation manual:

Clicky!

I have the TTE spoiler, it costs €240. Its pricey but great quaility.

:thumbsup:

With body-kits, spoilers, splitters, or anything like that, if it is cheap, it's most likely for a reason. ;)

Id only ever have plastic (abs) parts, std fit or after market. fibreglass makes me sad. it warps, cracks, paints badly and is generally pap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links