Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E-manage Ultimate Control G-reddy

Albanian_GT4

I recently fixed my Celica GT4 ST205. :D

It currently running standard ECU.

I bought G-Reddy e-manage ultimate control ;) ;) . I have fitted it in my car. All installation, wiring and jumpers of e-manage, are ok.

The engine starts with the e-manage control on it.

I want to tune it but have no maps, to modified them. Anyone can give me help with this, a map or a any help where i can start?

Any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks.

It's best to get it mapped to your own car.

If you can find someone with the same car AND same modifications as you have then getting their map will be a good starting point, but it won't give what is best for your engine. Every engine is different.. age, mileage, wear and tear etc etc... and as such each individually tuned emanage will be slightly different.

Try the Celica owners club if you have no luck finding a map from someone here.

If you were in the UK i could have helped as i map these units, but unfortunately as Davy has said every car is different, so maps are tuned specifically.

what modifications are you running?

If you were in the UK i could have helped as i map these units, but unfortunately as Davy has said every car is different, so maps are tuned specifically.

what modifications are you running?

hi!

thanks for replying

unfortunally I can't in the UK and here there is no Garage with a dynno, but we have a electronic HP meter that might do some of the job...

anyway modifications are as folowing:

- engine (3SGTE) totally rebuild (1st repair)

- JE-racing pistons (tested up to 5 Bar)

-EAGLE connecting rods

-Nissan S14's turbo (GARRET )

-Costumized exhaust (all)

-APEXI induction kit

-upgrated Intercooler system

-stock fuel injectors (540cc)

-stock fuel pump

-G-REDDY blow off valve

-Currenti running G-REDDY boost control

NOTE:

The car seams to consume a lot of oil (1 litre in 150 km in traffic)

when the engine was rebuilt the gaps between cylinder and piston were set 0,06mm

the comression test after, shows the same compression rate in all the piston, just fine

Any advice is apriciated!

Regards,

i have a ultimate currently getting mapped by gtforbes (i left u an email with my new no. can you send me a txt gtforbes) i am looking at running 500bhp plus, with a £ incentive for gtforbes he would be able to do something with my map i would have though! you would however need quite a few more mods though

if your using that much oil something is definately wrong, i'd concentrate on that before mapping.

an electronic BHP meter is worthless for mapping, you need to get a wide band lamda sensor and a set of det can's (or knock link) so you know the engine is running correctly then i'd suggest learning to map yourself. with your current level of mods you'll still be in the safe zone for the standard ECU so you wont need to make that much adjustment to the map untill your up the boost beyond 1.25 bar

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links