Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hybrid - 89g/km

wooski

The Auris Hybrid will sport a CO2 figure of 89g/km - the same as the T3 Prius (which is a bigger segment D car).

What will be interesting is the price - surely it must be cheaper otherwise by bother?

It will be built in the UK so will avoid the emissions of having the car shipped over from Japan.

Toyota GB Press Release

The Auris Hybrid will sport a CO2 figure of 89g/km - the same as the T3 Prius (which is a bigger segment D car).

What will be interesting is the price - surely it must be cheaper otherwise by bother?

It will be built in the UK so will avoid the emissions of having the car shipped over from Japan.

Toyota GB Press Release

Mmm, choices. Auris Hybrid or CR-Z Hybrid? I'd like to change cars this summer and whilst the Gen 3 Prius is too expensive (I'd only want a TS model) the Auris might be an alternative to the CR-Z if the price is right. My heart still thinks CR-Z though.

Much that I like Toyota, I think the Auris is DULL and a hybrid version would be even duller whereas a Honda CR-Z looks fun. I like the look of the Prius (thats why I have one) and I think the new Avensis looks great. The IQ is quirky but stylish but what were they thinking with the Auris?

Much that I like Toyota, I think the Auris is DULL

Had a quick look online last night.... and that was the first thing that struck me too.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my Prius in for some work last week, and I was given a Yaris as a 'courtesy car'. I hated it. I couldn't believe Toyota made stuff like that.

At the week-end got an Auris as a courtesy-courtesy-car: this was a new 2010 plater, and it really drove very well, with its 6 speed gear-box (7 if counting reverse), and quite a nice interior. So it may be dull on the outside, but it's a relaxing car inside and quite well appointed.

Personally, I'm not over-excited with the shape of the Prius. I think it has improved, but has a way to go.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links